2017 Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG GT3

Skins 2017 Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG GT3 v.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PatchySan submitted a new resource:

2017 Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG GT3 - 2017 Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG GT3 by PatchySan for pCars 2

2017-GSR-Miku-AMG.jpg

2017 Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG GT3 by PatchySan
v1.00 - Initial Release
v1.10 - Changed the alpha on the Bonnet Miku so she shows up a bit better from the model reflection, added outer glow to the driver names for better readability. Added more blocks on the top and surrounds to differentiate from Tatit's design on request.

V1.20 - Fix on the right side...

Read more about this resource...

hey looks great. but i can not select the skin. placerd it in the right folder but when selecting the white custom livery is displayed. happens with all custom liveries. can someone plkease help me? thx in advance

PatchySan updated 2017 Goodsmile Racing Hatsune Miku AMG GT3 with a new update entry:

Update - v.1.5.0

v1.50 - Final Edition - From my recent trip to the Nurburgring Ringwerk I was able to obtain a close high-resolution picture of the Mercedes AMG GT3 Side Exhaust Vents courtesy of the Haribo #8 car that was on display inside. I've manually extracted the image and applied it to the Miku car to give it some photorealism. It has been bugging me for a while that I couldn't find a good image of this until recently - now I can finally give it some closure!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing