2017 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

Vettel intelligence told him to brake but his instincts told him not to.
Verstappen was Imperial.
Congratulations Hamilton! Only five drivers won four times the F1 world championship.

Last edited:
well done ham :D
giphy.gif

Vettel got the collywobbles again, Always the same when he is racing Max.:D

Grats to Hamilton and his fans, this race reminds me a bit of the race in Brazil to take his first championship. Also a difficult race for him, although he only needed a few more points in 3 races so we shouldn't make to much drama of it I guess.

Will be a few interesting races left, everything decided and by judging the last couple of races it looks like Red Bull has closed the gap.:confused:

Vettel intelligence told him to brake but his instincts told him not to.
Verstappen was Imperial.
Congratulations Hamilton! Only five drivers won four times the F1 world championship.

Red bull imperial engine upgrade given to the wrong driver. Ricciardo is being penalized by his own team for nothing!!! He is clearly better than Max. This team is the worst out there and I really hope Daniel moves to a better car because he deserves that chance way more then any one else.

Max has no right to have a better car than Ricciardo when he did nothing to deserve it. Never saw a team destroying drivers career has RedBull does. It has got to stop. Surely Verstappens father is deeply involved in this sick approach. Simply disgusting

Really tired of Hamilton and not a fan, but no denying he is a superlative talent. I'll say congratulations to him and hope for a better fight next year!

Max has no right to have a better car than Ricciardo when he did nothing to deserve it. Never saw a team destroying drivers career has RedBull does. It has got to stop. Surely Verstappens father is deeply involved in this sick approach. Simply disgusting

Hehe your saltyness is well... salty.
Every one of your posts is bashing verstappen in any way possible. (mostly nonsense)
Calm Down. :)

Verstappen was the real deal 20 years old this guy and so strong driving

Yeah, Max looking incredibly strong. And the crazy thing is, if you selectively ignore the alarming rate Renault engines were blowing up today, you can make a case that Red Bull may have the best car by the end of the season.

We could be in for an absolute epic of a 3 way championship battle next season - Hamilton/Vettel/Verstappen. What a welcome sight that would be after so many lame championships in a row!

Yeah, Max looking incredibly strong. And the crazy thing is, if you selectively ignore the alarming rate Renault engines were blowing up today, you can make a case that Red Bull may have the best car by the end of the season.

We could be in for an absolute epic of a 3 way championship battle next season - Hamilton/Vettel/Verstappen. What a welcome sight that would be after so many lame championships in a row!

I know it's early, but Max's form over the last few events makes him a big title contender for next season.

Some May take this as a provocation but it baffles me how so few comments when a driver wins the driver's championship. It only shows that FairPlay is not predominant here. If Hamilton had hit Vettel the same way Vettel did for sure we would have double or triple the number of posts. Sad and amazing.

This is a typical Vettel week-end when he has his moments: an amazing qualification lap, then he can't help but making contact with both (!) Max and Lewis when they pass him even if they leave room for him, then a series a sharp overtakes to climb back from the bottom. At the end of the day, when he applaudes Hamilton during the parade lap one may not help wondering if he does it because he is sports or because he made such a mess at the start. He is 30 but he can still ruin his own and others' race in a split second like a rookie.

Hehe your saltyness is well... salty.
Every one of your posts is bashing verstappen in any way possible. (mostly nonsense)
Calm Down. :)

I won't calm down when I see a team destroying their best drivers career. It's not about Max potencia but about the unfairness brought upon Ricciardo or kvyat. Max is only getting away with a big advantage wich is the best upgraded engine Red bull as seen in years. Whats next???...get rid of all drivers above 20???

Come to think of it: the first half of the season Max indeed did not have any bad luck at all. No engine failures or other sorts of things like crashes he wasn't totally responible for.

Yes:All sh1t only happened to RIC this season....

Cheers
Robin

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back