2017 Formula One American Grand Prix

5709bb80f6c55461736e7446265a506c5b7a4b3a88f9159cd8c0b96577cedab9.jpg

Fckn fia....

(okay the onboard shows he does goes 4 wheels over the cerb but still its nonsense since they clearly did not watch anyone else doing the same thing in quali or the race)

Last edited:
The whole weekend track limits are not mentioned. I saw drivers driving completely of the track in qualifying and in the race they make a decision like this? I still cannot believe this. Red Bull have protested, so there may be some hope... but probably Ferrari International Assistance will not change their decision.

Great race.
Bothas is the proof that Hamilton's results are not just because of the car, but real talent.
Verstappen driver of the day despite the penalty.
To those that think F1 is boring, really forget about it. It is not for you.

FIA - Ferrari International Assistance

Last edited:
I have to agree that Max left the track, but Hamilton did it yesterday in qualy as well.
This whole weekend no penalties for driving outside the track, but now, at the best overtake of all it's suddenly a problem..
Connelly again... Always hating on Max and helping Ferrari

Just Google 'Garry Connely Verstappen'... What's up with this guy? :mad: Second time Max is 'removed' from the podium (Mexico last year) in favor of a Ferrari driver and a decision by the same race steward.

Last edited:
Doesn't EVERYONE leave the track exiting T20? These track limits violations are a joke if they aren't enforced on every driver, every turn. Every race.

I remember last season in Russia that Charlie said they would be watching certain turns very carefully, which I thought was stupid. That's kind of like the police announcing beforehand where they are setting up their "random" drunk driver checkpoints.

Yeah this is a bit... hmm. I mean, I'm not always a big fan of the modern F1 circuits allowing people to be very liberal with their racing lines, but on the other hand: The asphalt (or kerbing, in this case) is there by design, and it's not like the FIA doesn't have the technology to enforce this consistently, or... add a bollard or something! Raceroom Racing Experience is doing a better job at enforcing track limits then the FIA is atm 0_o

Cutting a track and winning a place is not innocent.
He deserves a penalty or next race that will be "the sausage fest" how we used to say in France to talk about disorder. lol

By the way, nice weather, nice track, nice race.:)

he cut the corner and gained a position as a result

the penalty is justified
What about cutting and keeping position in front of someone (Bottas), (Ocon)?
What about cutting the whole race, gaining maybe multiple seconds? (Everyone)

The problem is the complete lack of consistency, and of course the tarmac run offs..
Track, white line, grass/gravel it should be

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back