2017 Ferrari SF70H livery

Skins 2017 Ferrari SF70H livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

2017 Ferrari SF70H livery - Ferrari's new livery for 2017

The new Ferrari livery! It's not perfect (thank Codemasters for that) but it's pretty close! The numbers do cut out a bit but it works well enough. If someone wants to help me fix that I'll add it in but it's a bit too much work for me to do it.

Reviews and feedback are much appreciated! If you have any problems let me know and I'll try my best to help you out
View attachment 175044
View attachment 175039 View attachment 175040 View attachment 175041...

Read more about this resource...

You know on these games guys ,
You can actually swap the wheels and tires from other cars ,

Try adding the wheels from some classics with the tires :D

You know on these games guys ,
You can actually swap the wheels and tires from other cars ,

Try adding the wheels from some classics with the tires :D
? We can only do rim colors but not change 3d models (we can switch them between cars in game for the chassis but nothing else) We can't do the realistic wide tires unfortunately, unless someone cracks the encryption/format on the 3D models

? We can only do rim colors but not change 3d models (we can switch them between cars in game for the chassis but nothing else) We can't do the realistic wide tires unfortunately, unless someone cracks the encryption/format on the 3D models
Show me where the 3D is stored a screenshot ,
There is car liveries yes , inside this folder show me everything ))

Show me where the 3D is stored a screenshot ,
There is car liveries yes , inside this folder show me everything ))
all the files are inside an .erp file which we can open with the ERP archiver. The 3D is kind of everywhere and no-one really knows where the excact files are (as far as I'm aware). We can preview files with 3DsimED which finds the files inside the .erp but the tires are in their own erp file. Maybe send me a PM and I can show you some of the things or send you files :)

all the files are inside an .erp file which we can open with the ERP archiver. The 3D is kind of everywhere and no-one really knows where the excact files are (as far as I'm aware). We can preview files with 3DsimED which finds the files inside the .erp but the tires are in their own erp file. Maybe send me a PM and I can show you some of the things or send you files :)
Yeah files always on there own ,
Basically you need to use 3Dsimed to find what you need , then to replace it with existing ones from previous versions of codies games , specially from these classics ,

My opinion use older versions of F1 , there way more moddable :D

Yeah files always on there own ,
Basically you need to use 3Dsimed to find what you need , then to replace it with existing ones from previous versions of codies games , specially from these classics ,

My opinion use older versions of F1 , there way more moddable :D
you can't really use older games ones (except maybe 2015) as they are on different engines. Maybe someone could find a pirate version of the EGO engine and basically just be able to edit things with that :D

KeisariKine updated 2017 Ferrari SF70H livery with a new update entry:

Race suits and minor adds

. Added new race suits (fairly realistic, not perfect as there is very few images of them available)
- Added HUBLOT sponsors on the car (only with numbers 5 and 7) (visible in the picture but has been edited since that picture)
- Fixed a problem with the paste installation (a modified .vtf file which affected performance, credit to Karlito for that file which I accidentally left in :D)
View attachment 175293 View attachment 175294 View attachment 175295

Read the rest of this update entry...

KeisariKine updated 2017 Ferrari SF70H livery with a new update entry:

Kimi Raikkonen helmet and minor fixes

Made some minor changes to both decal and paint file
- Added Kimi Raikkonen helmet (made by @Dimitar Vitanov, thanks for allowing me to use it :) )
- Added race suits to ERP Archiver installation (forgot that last time)

View attachment 177080 View attachment 177081 View attachment 177082 View attachment 177083 View attachment 177084 View attachment 177085

Read the rest of this update entry...

when i do the ERP or paste install i get a weird thing on the steering wheel where the arms just arent right and a bit through the wheel. Is that normal?
Yeah that's just a side effect of the chasiss swap to fix the steering wheel open toro rosso erp and export all the steering wheel textures and then import those over the Ferarri ones

Yeah that's just a side effect of the chasiss swap to fix the steering wheel open toro rosso erp and export all the steering wheel textures and then import those over the Ferarri ones
tried doing this, but not really sure what to do. What files would i need to extract? (sorry im a scrub)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-modding-questions-thread.124753/page-35#post-2380192
Also I never got round to making an in depth guide of that - If that post gives you enough info then its fine if not then I'll do an ELI5 one
can do some basic erp archiver stuff, but i dont know which files to replace with what to properly fix that wheel or which json files to edit for it. Would be nice if the package itself could get updated with the wheel fix, but otherwise a small howto would be appreciated.

the steering wheel decal at least and I think there's another one too. I might update this at some point, with Vettel's helmet now available too.
if you could fix it you would be even more of a legend then you allready are :D Loving this and your other skins.

tried again to export, but no cigar. Still looked weird. Now just with a different wheel ><

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 383 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%
  • < 5 years