2017 Career Helmet Template

Helmets 2017 Career Helmet Template 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I might add that if you reskin any of the community helmets, you dont need to do the colour matching because they are in fixed colour. Anyway a great template and great video.
Also I have a small request. Could you do another 3d template with the wing attached? Anyways, top job! :thumbsup:

Hey,
first your mod is really great !
But can you help me ? I want to do the Texture out of the game on my desktop.
so i startet the Ego Erp programm > then i go to incar and search the Helmet i want >
then i search the mipmap and put it on the Desktop too > But when i awant to do the Helmet on the dektop they say:
Could not export texture!
There is a mismatch with the mipmaps file.
It is either incorrectly modded, or in the wrong folder.
what can i do?

Hey,
first your mod is really great !
But can you help me ? I want to do the Texture out of the game on my desktop.
so i startet the Ego Erp programm > then i go to incar and search the Helmet i want >
then i search the mipmap and put it on the Desktop too > But when i awant to do the Helmet on the dektop they say:
Could not export texture!
There is a mismatch with the mipmaps file.
It is either incorrectly modded, or in the wrong folder.
what can i do?
You just need to import texture in ERP, nobody can export any textures at this time :)

Hi thanks for the template and the helmet works well in career mode but whenever i try to do anything in classic cars it makes the game crash. Anyone else had this problem?

So here's my problem with it. Templates work, everything fine - designed it on a free trial version of Photoshop CC, can view it in 3D too.

Nvidia don't have a plug-in for CC, so I saved it as a PSD, then used a converter to switch it to a DDS (DXT1 1-bit alpha) file. Downloaded and unzipped the ERP Archiver 5.1. Go to open the C drive in order to get to the F1 files, try to load the 'incardriver.erp' file on the Archiver, get an error message saying : "This program could not open this file! One or more errors occured."

Any ideas as to what the problem may be? Because this is a stock game file, not something I've tinkered with or modified?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Last edited:
You have to use Arai, all the models are the same
Can you make a 3D template for the career helmet with the true helmet shape from the game F1 2017, because the one you use is from an old game and when i try to put on my own helmet texture on your arai shape (made from f1 2015/2016 i think) it's quiet good in PS but in game all is wrong on the helmet wing and i can't correct it easily.

Can you make a 3D template for the career helmet with the true helmet shape from the game F1 2017, because the one you use is from an old game and when i try to put on my own helmet texture on your arai shape (made from f1 2015/2016 i think) it's quiet good in PS but in game all is wrong on the helmet wing and i can't correct it easily.
No way to do a 3d template of the 2017 helmet

How do you get the 3D model to work? I'm using PS CS6 and when I open the 3D Helmet S.psd it asks me to rasterize the 3D layers with no other option other than cancel.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%