2017 British Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW!

Daniel Ricciardo was brilliant coming through the field, but, for my money, he was not the driver of the day. That honour goes to Nico Hulkenberg today. Absolutely brilliant performance to get that dog of a Renault into P6.

Not so sure about "driver of the day" but quote of the weekend definitely must be that
"Max, yellows in turn seven, be warned!"
"Yeah, I know, they 'cause of me! hahaha...."

:alien::roflmao::thumbsup:
Reminds me of conversation me and my engeneer keep having. :x3:
I've always find it stupid beyond belief that "race engeneer" is dumb enough that he can't recognize that yellows are because of me and keep "informing" me about that.
Is it really that hard to implement that into the damn game? Apparently yes. :unsure:

Last edited:
Why did not we get to see Maldonado & kvyat in the same team :roflmao:
Yet a second consecutive boring race while LH takes another win...

Gladly, Bottas & Daniel saved the day for us with some action. Bottas did the job for benz while Daniel enjoyed himself out there. Bottas get my vote because his points today might kill the constructors championship (time will tell) and he is not that far behind in the drivers chp. so it is a win win situation...

Interesting to see who has been the driver of the day in previous races.
https://www.formula1.com/en/championship/awards/driver-of-the-day.html
I'm sorry, did you actually watch the Austrian GP? I tired of people shitting on F1 because the love WEC/touring cars. Just go watch what you like and leave F1 alone.

I'm sorry, did you actually watch the Austrian GP? I tired of people shitting on F1 because the love WEC/touring cars. Just go watch what you like and leave F1 alone.
Whats the problem?, @M-Bimmer is allowed to express his opinion without suffering criticism for it. Personally I agree with M-Bimmer, and yes I watched the race and the F1 show on FOX after the race, F1 has become boring in many ways, that's my opinion, and I'm entitled to express that here in the forum, same as M-Bimmer without being flamed by another forum user who disagrees with that opinion, honestly, if you can't say anything positive then maybe don't comment at all.
Have a nice day:)

Best driver?Bottas!
Incredible race and lap times with soft tires...

Kimi face tells a lot of Ferrari situation, Mercs evolved quickly and are again on top, Ferrari still struggling but near to them...except the exploding tires, this is a Ferrari strong point of last years...

Btw, Coswort, Wolkswagen and Aston Martin are at the last F1 meeting for new engine rules...

Palmer is usually the safe bet, but given that Renault cant wrench a car together that lasts more than a mile, its Kvyat who gets it this time. Driving like a true youtube russian, he gets the prize this time for being simply utterly useless around Sainz or any other Redbull car.

Ricciardo & Bottas had a great race, but Hamilton never put a foot wrong so he gets my vote..

I'm glad Vettel had problems, he needs to stop whining like a bitch about other drivers, and though I like Kimi he needs to stop having a face like he's been bitch slapped, smile Iceman.
calm down , don't worry , the championship is still open for your diva Lewis Hamilton.
But you are right, Hamilton never complained.

"can we slow down Bottas ?"
"no Lewis, we can't do that" ....:cautious:
so fair play...wtf....

by the way : "smile iceman" you asked, you do not see the paradox here ?

Forza ferrari, Avanti Sebastian.

• Deleted member 6919

calm down , don't worry , the championship is still open for your diva Lewis Hamilton.
But you are right, Hamilton never complained.
Firstly make sure you read post correctly, secondly I will vote for any of the drivers that deserve it, it's not about me thinking Lewis is the best, as I don't, it seems to bother you more, third Lewis asked his pit crew in Baku, they said no, Lewis understood, he didn't complain, and yes I understand the Iceman thing, but he is a bad loser, no one likes losing, but they will put a brave face on it even if it's false, Kimi doesn't.

...and yes I understand the Iceman thing, but he is a bad loser, no one likes losing, but they will put a brave face on it even if it's false, Kimi doesn't.
Sadly, I agree with you.
He was never truly "ICE MAN", he was more "Curb your enthusiasm" to me. That's actually ok cuz I'm bit like that myself:x3: just it's funny when people present him like that. He get furious in car, no doubt about that, people from up north are like that, aren't they ? Do you ever saw Hakkinen or Bottas yelling over radio like Montoya or Vettel ?
Btw, Kimi in his most happiest moments. Enjoy. :D
Part-PAR-ARP4382251-1-1-1.jpg

Lol on all that excitement.
And here he wins over FERNANDO ALONSO ! In his little known team SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 car ! Kimi was in his trusty LOTUS !??!
_69761732_kimialonso.jpg

Yup... that's the best "happy" face Kimi has got. Another day in the office. :alien:
And, for the end... the best of Kimi. :geek::cautious:
AaUQr.jpg

Last edited:
Daniel Ricciardo was brilliant coming through the field, but, for my money, he was not the driver of the day. That honour goes to Nico Hulkenberg today. Absolutely brilliant performance to get that dog of a Renault into P6.

I don't want to diminish Hulkenburg's performance (which was formidable!), but I do think that the Renault is making quick steps towards being less of a true dog and more of an... underdog car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%