2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Vote now for your 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day'.

Who do you think deserves recognition as the RaceDepartment voted best driver from the 2017 season ending Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix? From a fautless drive up front by Bottas to a final farewell for Felipe Massa, someone needs to be crowned the king of the race, but who do you think it should be?

Vote now for your 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Driver of the Day!

Voted Alonso... when he asked over the radio about where Stoffel was and if he could help him somehow, was the only highlight in a race, we all probably have forgotten about by tomorrow I assume.

I loved the extended footage of the marshals trying to move Ricciardo's car, followed by footage of him climbing onto the back of a bike, putting his helmet on (with gloves still in it), then taking it off to get the gloves out...

Clearly this was viewed by the producers as the most exciting thing happening at the time :D

You all got it wrong.
To me most exciting moment of the race was happened actually - after the race.
What Massa did. :roflmao::roflmao:
Guess he really like saying goodbye and being in center on attention. :rolleyes:

I loved the extended footage of the marshals trying to move Ricciardo's car, followed by footage of him climbing onto the back of a bike, putting his helmet on (with gloves still in it), then taking it off to get the gloves out...

Clearly this was viewed by the producers as the most exciting thing happening at the time :D
The marshals did steer the car too early. They couldnt get it around the corner because the rear tyre was in the way. Have they solved that problem?

Wehrlein gets my vote for taking 90% of the screen time in his battle with Kmag, a ****ing Sauber battling with another driver? If he is in not F1 due to money next year there is something wrong with the sport

Pff I was really struggling to pick anything out of that godforsaken mess that was the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix but you know what, I agree, Pascal Wehrlein!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%