Resource icon

Skins 2016 V8SC - Redbull Racing + .veh .srs edited files 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

2016 V8SC - Redbull Racing + .veh .srs edited files - Red Bull Racing 2016 + fixups to .veh

SuperV8 Skin Red Bull 2016 - by Rob Fitness

I Hope this paint job brings enjoyment to your driving in this sim.

I have the 2016 cars in their own category.

My intent is to eventually make a seperate class for the 2016 livieries of the V8SC Series

please do not distribute anywhere else without permission.

please do not rip off my work, or parts thereof. Im happy to help you learn to do your own.

<<< installation >>>

Drop into you Automobilista or SCE Folder
X:\"STEAM INSTALL...

Read more about this resource...

Guys I should of mentioned that I assumed everyone would have been downloading my cars when released and the updated cars in this are just the paint files. So if you don't have all my V8SC so far go and install them FIRST

Sorry for the mess. I didn't even want to have them in the SV8 area. But I don't think can have as a whole seperate class as yet

so after last update its moved classes and messed up the bottom row of the other classes :(
I'm just changing all mine back to SuperV8 class for now until we have a full field and menu icon its not worth the mess of nothing on bottom row not lining up with actual class

Hey Rob, updated the car files and now they are in a separate class as you said. Bit of a bummer when running MP online, causes a miss-match when other's join i assume without having the mod??
Also what does the "reiza15.srs" file do that you included in the patch flie?

Great job btw on the skins.

The reiza15 file is the original file for the superv8 that specifies what cars to use, how many, what tracks for a season etc. hopefully in the near future we will be able to he as a whole seperate mod independent of the superv8 class of car. By adding the 2016 car class to that file enables them to show up for selection.

Rob.
Will you be doing the skins for the fords, does the ford mod from GSCE work with AMS. I haven't been able to try as yet cause I broke my thigh bone (femur) 10 weeks ago now (in wheel chair for another 4wks). Keep up the great job your doing. Thanks.

Whoa, sorry to read about your break :unsure: I tried the first day the ford but it didn't work, haven't tried since though, hopefully as they keep fine tuning it will be just as easy as SCE to implement

@Marc Gravett : I haven't included a functioning ford vehicle with our skins yet. You can find the ford by going to the member who implemented this vehicle into GSCE @PATR10T member profile page to find a link to his Facebook where you will find the ford for GSCE which we are trying to port over to AMS. For ME and my install (at this stage) the external look of the ford all works fine, just internal view out the windows needs looking into to make it work,

I'm confused, Red Bull Racing are Holden so not sure where the Ford comes into this, I probably should've made it clearer that I was referring to the first post skin :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back