Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
hmmm...there is some strange thing with sponsors...or? Hitech GP after few solid performances get some amazing sponsor deals after Spa. I mean....after signing with Johnny Walker, Segafredo + some others, my team earns 2,5 mil. each race for better than 16th....with this rate i´ve could build everything by the end of first season :D

Yes that's a bit to much indeed.
Could you give me details on the deal you got with the different sponsors?
There should be only one sponsor asking for 16th place. All the others are normally asking more...
Probably need to tweak this a bit more.

hmmm, ok....i checked. First i got only one sponsor deal with EMC2. I got second deal with Kingfisher in second or third race, but after Spa i received 9 offers for 3 spots. So...i had still EMC2, Clinicall 500.0000 fixed for better than 16th, Johnny Walker....upfront 3m , 650.000 for 2nd. Segafredo, upfront 2,5 m ...fixed 700.000 per race and Jack Jones in last spot, which is somehow suspicious, because soon as i slide with mouse over sponsor....game crashes to desktop. So...i hope i helped somehow. I undestand it needs a lot of tweaking, but might be worthed to improve after all this great real life cars in game ;)

dunno, maybee we should be happy with real looking cars, names etc. and not so much changing in sponsorship deals (for now)? I mean.... sponsorship deals for GP3 (euro) was much better in original game. This way... i allready lost interest if the worst car in game... have bankroll of 10 millions in mid 1st season :)

So. Started new career with latest update of mod. I received one sposor offer before first race from clinicall, worth... 1m in advance cash + fixed 500.000 for 16th or above. So....for first race my income is over 1m, which sims pretty unreal if you want the toughest job in game ;)

hmmm, ok....i checked. First i got only one sponsor deal with EMC2. I got second deal with Kingfisher in second or third race, but after Spa i received 9 offers for 3 spots. So...i had still EMC2, Clinicall 500.0000 fixed for better than 16th, Johnny Walker....upfront 3m , 650.000 for 2nd. Segafredo, upfront 2,5 m ...fixed 700.000 per race and Jack Jones in last spot, which is somehow suspicious, because soon as i slide with mouse over sponsor....game crashes to desktop. So...i hope i helped somehow. I undestand it needs a lot of tweaking, but might be worthed to improve after all this great real life cars in game ;)
Ok. Thanks a lot for your very useful feedback.
I think the problem is linked with prestige. I made them too low and so it is accessible to small teams.
Overall, I didn't higher the amounts from vanilla. In fact, I even lowered them.
You also have to take into account that deals are longer which means you might get a good upfront value but you'll have to wait longer before getting another. And since I didn't change upfront values, it should actually be harder.
I made some changes to make it harder a bit.
I think it would be better to have some people test it before uploading the whole mod update.
Would you be interested since you looked closely at the matter?
we must start new game with 1.01 mod?the save from 1.0 mod work with this new update?
1.0.1 only fix Carlin budget and Asia-Pacific correctly renamed and yes unfortunately you'll have to start a new game.

sure! i can provide some info, if you want to test changed things. I was always (since GPW days and Minardi ;) ) keen to drive with worst team, because you have more challenge to succeed. If i go with worst GP 3 team.... i want steady progress, like ability to go into GP2 after 2....maybee 3 seasons in GP3, and some 3 more years in GP2 before jumping into F1. Must say that even original game is to easy. I went with Archer BMR and finished first season second in teams and after two seasons into pacificic. Needed only two more years to go WC, but instead of being back marker, allready first season i was capable to score podiums and finish in 5th constructors. I want.... a bit harder ;)

Completely understand it. I like it tough too. Although I didn't play more than a race since I've spent my time modding it so I couldn't test it yet.
That's why I'm looking for testers.

Those who are interested, here's the v1.1 file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7a2ca6keao98hpj/SponsorsEnzoli+-+V1.1.txt

You need to import it with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor.
The program can be found here at the bottom of 1st post :
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?22675-Unity-Assets-Bundle-Extractor
Choose the 2.0 version. It's a portable program so no install needed or anything.

Instructions:
1. Open AssetBundleExtractor
2. Got to File>Open and choose the resources.assets file from my mod.
3. A new window open with list of files. Click on and just type "sponsors". It will get you onto the right file directly. Check that it is a TextAsset file type on 2nd column.
4. On the right, click on "plugins" button and choose "Import from .txt"
5. A new window opens. Select the SponsorsEnzoli.txt you downloaded above.
6. Go to File>Save and choose a location for you new resources.assets file.
7. Close the Asset Bundle Extractor and place your new file in the MM data folder to replace the old one.

Then you can start your game. A new career is needed.

Enzoli eres un verdadero crack, el mod es impresionante, muchas gracias por su gran esfuerzo.

He visto algunas cosas que yo os digo en caso de que se puede mejorar, en primer lugar, no sé si hubiera sucedido en todas las categorías, pero si la F1, es que los equipos no están en el mismo orden que en el modo original, Rojo toro es antes de que Ferrari, haas esto antes sauber etc ... no sé si eso no importa ni afecta a algo, pero yo haré saber si acaso. La segunda es que la formación y la clasificación son muy largos y es un tanto desesperada, lo ideal sería de 20 minutos de entrenamiento y 15 de la clasificación y la tercera es que si cuando se administra para acelerar el juego 2x o 3x puede ir más rápido.

Espero que entienda todo bien, yo soy español y no hablo Inglés y he utilizado el traductor de Google.

Y una vez más, felicitaciones y muchas gracias por su gran trabajo.

Enzoli you are a real crack, the mod is awesome, thank you very much for your great effort.

I have seen some things that I tell you in case you can improve, first, I do not know if it happened in all categories, but if F1, it is that the teams are not in the same order as in the original mode, Red bull is before that ferrari, haas this before sauber etc ... I do not know if it does not matter or affect something, but I'll let you know just in case. The second is that the training and classification are very long and it is somewhat desperate, the ideal would be 20 minutes of training and 15 of classification and the third is if when given to accelerate the game 2x or 3x can go faster.

I hope you understand everything well, I am Spanish and I do not speak English and I have used the Google translator.

And once again, congratulations and many thanks for your great work.

huh...as much as i would like to try, i receive error while trying to launch AssetBundleExtractor. Some MSVCR 100.dll missing thingy.... so, i can only try if you can manage to upload complete assets file... somewhere :(

DL'd the 2.0 of extractor, said it's missing some .dll, DL'd 2.0API, got the .dll it was asking for, put it in the folder, now it's asking for ModInstaller.dll, where do I get that from?

EDIT: I'm just dumb at times, don't mind me here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years