2016 Mod WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version is 0.7
Se WIP evolution below
Please come back to me with your suggestions and don't forget to be indulgent, this was and still is a long lone work.
Thanks to bwoah for his help on finding drivers and staff around the world.
Thank you all for your patience.
The final release will come in few days although a intermediate version could come before.

Link : see other thread for 1.0 versionhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/egm2lbsolclo36o/MM+2016+Mod.zip
To use this beta mod, remember to first backup your file "resources.assets" in your MM Data folder. Then uncompress your download in that same folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be included in 1.0:
All drivers have correct ages, numbers, physics, bios.
Made changes to better reflect real potential, fan popularity, abilities, marketability and sponsors attractiveness.
Added free drivers to reach a list of 197 real drivers. Not a single fake driver in the game!
All teams have real chairman, team principals, engineers, and mechanics with correct DOB and physics.
Some real free Team principals and engineers added.
Real names for competitions and organizations in all messages, tweets, press, conversation, or any other screen.
Real places for races. (Doha=>Bahrain, Ardennes=>Spa-Francorchamps, Barcelona, Monaco, Hockenheim, etc...)
Real logos for teams and sponsors.
Real medias with correct logos, real journalists and celebrities.
Drivers and staff with correct equipment colors.
Real Bernie Ecclestone :laugh:

WIP: (updated 06/12)
- Real Team liveries with custom textures (22% done)
- Sponsor logos on liveries (100% done)
- Logos on hats (100% done)
- Suppliers logos (done)
- 20 more free drivers (100% done)

- Few other tweaks

3q2pW3S.png

OgBd2iw.png

EpXETp9.png

Screenshots below are old ones from earlier in dev

wsix23s.png

HCTzirp.png

8PcifYz.png

Last edited:
Mate this is sick, and well worth the wait!!

Could potentially take a further 5-10 mins off qually, as AI don't seem to utilise the time very well. However that really is just nit picking!

Thank you once again my friend!

DC

Looking for some people interested in testing sponsors tweaks.

I would basically send you the sponsor file to import with the Unity Asset bundle extractor if needed.
Very easy to import in few seconds.

Hmmm, i don´t know what was changed from original, but i guess...bugs will appear regulary in process. Maybee you should start only with livery´s and real names file? Please. We can work on other issues after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back