2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi !

Firstly, thanks for your job.
I've a little problem with the mod. I installed the mod without problems, but I havent logos, livery, real names for drivers, infos for teams and many other.
But, in the descriptions of the teams, I have the right names, but the logo is the original one.
However, sponsors & tracks are good.

Do I have to download all the mods since the beginning ? (i know stupid question ... :( )

Thx =)

Hi Enzoli!

THANKX for your work! The original game is with out your mod not complete...... ;-)
But this is my problem :-(
I have the same problem like S-Leo. I have dowonload part one and two. I open part one and startet the autorun. At the workshop I orderd all your mods (layer, custom livery, track vid and the facepack)
My Problem: No faces from driver in the game. I can see the moded sponsors on the car, but on the sponsors site - there are the orginal names. At last: the icons of F1, GP2 and GP3 are the original.
Names of the staff and drivers are correct.

What is my problem? Thank Y

Hey, really appreciate all the effort with the mods.Thanks a lot for that
I also have the same problem like S- Leo
I downloaded your mod but I havent logos, livery, real names for drivers, infos for teams and many other.
But, in the descriptions of the teams, I have the right names, but the logo is the original one.

Any help would be great

Hi !

Firstly, thanks for your job.
I've a little problem with the mod. I installed the mod without problems, but I havent logos, livery, real names for drivers, infos for teams and many other.

Do I have to download all the mods since the beginning ? (i know stupid question ... :( )

Thx =)
I had the same problem. I personnaly did not activate enzolis layer mod. The layer mod need to be "activated". Maybe that helps you as well. After I did that everything great

Hi Enzoli! Thank you for yor job!!
I have just finished the Koiranen GP Challenge (Predator Challenge), during this time I've been using your mod with every new update.
Now, I would like to start the T-Sport Challenge (Archer BMR Challenge), I've installed your mod with every update + the workshop part + your image and video packs, the problem is that when I start the new challenge the drivers names are not modified to real names.
If I start a New Career it's all ok.
I tried to reinstall it two times, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it's unavailable.

Last edited:
Can we load the game? Cause with the new annoucment from steam that says we can load game from our saved file as it. Does it apply to ur Mod?

Hi Enzoli! Thank you for yor job!!
I have just finished the Koiranen GP Challenge (Predator Challenge), during this time I've been using your mod with every new update.
Now, I would like to start the T-Sport Challenge (Archer BMR Challenge), I've installed your mod with every update + the workshop part + your image and video packs, the problem is that when I start the new challenge the drivers names are not modified to real names.
If I start a New Career it's all ok.
I tried to reinstall it two times, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it's unavailable.
I think workshop assets only apply to career. Which is a shame tbh. Since I started to use WS for half of my mod, including teams and drivers files, these don't appear in challenges and single race anymore.
I don't have a solution yet apart from putting them back in my base part, which I would like not to.
Can we load the game? Cause with the new annoucment from steam that says we can load game from our saved file as it. Does it apply to ur Mod?
I don't get what you're saying.

Can we load the game? If u read the game update from steam it says we can load the game from saved game. Can we load the game from our save games and use it on your mod.

Well changes made to the data will never appear on your save game. But save can still work with the data you used at the beginning of your career. And it will also work with my mod.

Hi! I think the skins are missing something and the Drivers are still the same.
I did "BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)" because when i try to use the installer it gives me a script error even i try to run it as admi and i downloaded both parts.

Am i missing something?

I think workshop assets only apply to career. Which is a shame tbh. Since I started to use WS for half of my mod, including teams and drivers files, these don't appear in challenges and single race anymore.
I don't have a solution yet apart from putting them back in my base part, which I would like not to.

I don't get what you're saying.
Hi Enzoli!! I would like to use the mod with the Challenge mode but thanks anyway. I will try to contact the developers of the workshop. You're doing a very good job.

How can I download layer directly from rd not from WS, and why the 1.3.1 isn´t listed on the version history. Ok lets explain my problem better: I need 1.3.1 versions of both part1 and part2 of the mod, but also I realized that I need the ´´layer´´ thing from steam WS, so how can I get that directly from here or at least give me a way to install the mod without the layer. Thanks enzoli for your support.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back