2016 Megamod

Misc 2016 Megamod 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MD99 updated 2016 Megamod with a new update entry:

F1 2016 Megamod

This is the next step! This is the next Upgreat.

What I change?​
This:
  • Updated Names (Eng/Ger/Ita/Fre/Spa)
  • Updated race suit (Mannor/Renault/Ferrari)
  • Updated Helmet (Hulkenberg/Verstappen)
  • Updated Pit crew dress (Ferrari/Manoor/McLaren/Renault)
  • Updated Performance
Hope you enjoy this update and if you haw questions or suggestion you can commend below:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

MD99 updated 2016 Megamod with a new update entry:

F1 2016 Megamod

I fix the download bug (that it has download the 1.2 version and not the 1.3 version) I hope it work´s now.

What I change?
This:
  • Updated Names (Eng/Ger/Ita/Fre/Spa)
  • Updated race suit (Mannor/Renault/Ferrari)
  • Updated Helmet (Hulkenberg/Verstappen)
  • Updated Pit crew dress (Ferrari/Manoor/McLaren/Renault)
  • Updated Performance
Hope you enjoy this update and if you haw questions or suggestion you can commend below:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

MD99,
As i have said in downloads section, it´s amazing to see that your mod have just some little problems to be fixed before being perfect. I´ll wait for next updates to start playing again this game with 2016 Mod. Just a suggestion, if you start now looking for fixing those "problems" with the Lotus-Ferrari changes, it would be great. For this, just fix:
- Jolyon Palmer is showed twice and no Kimi Raikkonen
- Steering wheels, tablets and on-pit screen
- Pit order (i don´t know if it´s possible)
- Performance (renault is a lot faster than it should be)
Those updates will change my rating from 4 to 5 stars, for sure.
Keep up the good work!!!

MD99,
As i have said in downloads section, it´s amazing to see that your mod have just some little problems to be fixed before being perfect. I´ll wait for next updates to start playing again this game with 2016 Mod. Just a suggestion, if you start now looking for fixing those "problems" with the Lotus-Ferrari changes, it would be great. For this, just fix:
- Jolyon Palmer is showed twice and no Kimi Raikkonen
- Steering wheels, tablets and on-pit screen
- Pit order (i don´t know if it´s possible)
- Performance (renault is a lot faster than it should be)
Those updates will change my rating from 4 to 5 stars, for sure.
Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks for supporting me

MD99,
I am continuing playing the game with your mod, and please, take that only for suggestions that maybe could make your work easier.
Any F1 201X fan knows (or at least should know) about the restriction on painting the cars because of file formats. So, i think you should give up the idea of change Ferrari and Lotus. Studying about the game, i think it will be very hard to set the performances right by changing this two teams. Also, the team driver´s behavior: i couldn´t imagine Kimi Raikkonen acting like Pastor Maldonado, and i figured out some like these in my tests. And this driver characteristics are present also in the setups: each driver and team have things that you could not change in setup (for examples, gear ratios, use of engine units, probability of DNF). Plus, i saw a SF-16 layout here at RD (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scuderia-ferrari-sf-16.9673/) in SF 15T body, and it is nice too. Perhaps this could be the easiest way to solve the problems i have listed sooner.
Maybe this guy could borrow his work to you develop or use in your mod, giving him the proper credits. He also has Renault.

MD99,
I am continuing playing the game with your mod, and please, take that only for suggestions that maybe could make your work easier.
Any F1 201X fan knows (or at least should know) about the restriction on painting the cars because of file formats. So, i think you should give up the idea of change Ferrari and Lotus. Studying about the game, i think it will be very hard to set the performances right by changing this two teams. Also, the team driver´s behavior: i couldn´t imagine Kimi Raikkonen acting like Pastor Maldonado, and i figured out some like these in my tests. And this driver characteristics are present also in the setups: each driver and team have things that you could not change in setup (for examples, gear ratios, use of engine units, probability of DNF). Plus, i saw a SF-16 layout here at RD (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scuderia-ferrari-sf-16.9673/) in SF 15T body, and it is nice too. Perhaps this could be the easiest way to solve the problems i have listed sooner.
Maybe this guy could borrow his work to you develop or use in your mod, giving him the proper credits. He also has Renault.
Maj for the next update I change it bak but i think that if i can compleade the change perfectly it will be better becaurse I can create a wunderfull renault and a realy nice ferrari

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back