Resource icon

MGP15 2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
rkh submitted a new resource:

2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 - 2016 GRID UPDATE for all classes --- BUT this is still work-in-progress

:ninja::ninja::ninja: Ok, here we go!! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

The first couple of 2016 season tests have barely concluded and why wait any longer???!!!!

2016 Grid Update for all 3 classes is here!! Not 100% complete yet, but only very minor tweaks are left, so a release was in order and will not take away from the experience :rolleyes:

This Mod is strictly related to Rider Changes, Team Changes, and A.I. Skills such as where do they finish...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for all

update in gfxpack (fon number and small face)
folder
PILOTNUMSMALL
PILOTNUM
PILOTPICNUMBER
yes. the next update will address this...along other fixes such as box matching the teams, right now Sky Team is in Red Bull, and Red Bull in SIC box, etc. custom suit will be fixed as well :ninja:

Last edited:
rkh what a premonition!:roflmao: have open the forum for ask a curiosity on the box and mech empty folders and so your react was unveliveble! ahaha thanks a lot for your job

hey rkh have notice that you forget to put the bradl helmet on the update folder, so you can put it on next update, i have solved downloading your bradl update, again keep it up with your work it's a good good update!

rkh updated 2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 with a new update entry:

improved Moto3 A.I. Physics + smaller cosmetic fixes

Fixes:
- Moto3 A.I. Physics vastly improved. They are much faster now during the race (qualie varies from track to track) and specific Moto3 Physics A.I. mod will follow soon.
- Bike Setup screens in garage now matches the proper teamband in Moto2 and Moto3.
- Various BikeRider and BikeTeam selection pics updated.
- Updated Leopard Racing skin coloration in Moto2.

As you can see, the gaps are much tighter at the end of a race. 25% distance examples below......

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing