Resource icon

MGP15 2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Man thanks for the mod. It's an amazing job and we thank you for it, but if you say " SOON I WILL POST THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION" and 3 months after we're still waiting...I know I need MIXFILE REMIXER and have installed some mods but as the guy above says, there are loads of folders and it's driving me crazy. Could you please tell us how to do it?

Man thanks for the mod. It's an amazing job and we thank you for it, but if you say " SOON I WILL POST THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION" and 3 months after we're still waiting...I know I need MIXFILE REMIXER and have installed some mods but as the guy above says, there are loads of folders and it's driving me crazy. Could you please tell us how to do it?
it is mentioned in plenty other releases. it is always the same files, therefore, if ya know how to use remixer, you're good to go. i simply do not have the time currently, but again, even the track update mod from @Jonix shows you how to extract with remixer and how to repack, so just substitute the files. Really, all that is required is the ability to read. I do not mean to be facetious, it is just that simple. All over the forum, you can read about using remixer.

Having said that...I will hopefully get to do it this weekend. Here is a quick summary:

1. Use mixfile remixer (see here) to extract the files that pertain to my mod, such as DATA.MIX, CONTENT.MIX, MENU.MIX...etc.

2: Repack the extracted folders back into MIX files (make sure to set the format to SBK-X/V8) and save them back into ….\common\MotoGP2015 (make sure to back up your MIX files before replacing them).

3. IMPORTANT: In the MENU folder there is a single file containing the rider name and team changes. It must be put into the correct folder for the language you have the game set to. E.g. In my case I place my db.zts file into MENU\TEXT\ITALIAN.

Last edited:
it is mentioned in plenty other releases. it is always the same files, therefore, if ya know how to use remixer, you're good to go. i simply do not have the time currently, but again, even the track update mod from @Jonix shows you how to extract with remixer and how to repack, so just substitute the files. Really, all that is required is the ability to read. I do not mean to be facetious, it is just that simple. All over the forum, you can read about using remixer.

Having said that...I will hopefully get to do it this weekend. Here is a quick summary:

1. Use mixfile remixer (see here) to extract the files that pertain to my mod, such as DATA.MIX, CONTENT.MIX, MENU.MIX...etc.

2: Repack the extracted folders back into MIX files (make sure to set the format to SBK-X/V8) and save them back into ….\common\MotoGP2015 (make sure to back up your MIX files before replacing them).

3. IMPORTANT: In the MENU folder there is a single file containing the rider name and team changes. It must be put into the correct folder for the language you have the game set to. E.g. In my case I place my db.zts file into MENU\TEXT\ITALIAN.
Hey man thanks for posting this sorry for being rude and mad it was a bad day but anyways i did it thanks a lot :)

Oh my god what is this... I made a clean install of my motogp15 and then installed the mod with mixfile remixer i did everything right and it's crashing it's not even loading i am trying to get this mod work since the beginning i quit.... I cant do it...

Man can you help me with this mod. Looks like you got it but i don't know what to do. I got the way the mod works but some of the pictures in the mod have no pic and after i replace and i'm done i load the game and it's not loading... Help me...
same principal applies, so use this as reference...

1. Download and extract our mod ( I have all my game downloads on drive D:\DOWNLOADS\GAMES ). Our Physics Update 2.0 download contains three root folders within - DATA, GFXPAK and MENU

2. Now extract the DATA.MIX from your MAIN MOTOGP folder onto your desktop (for me that is D:\steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP2015
a) You will now have this DATA folder on your desktop
b) open the DB folder within the DATA folder and overwrite db_pilots and db_teams with my files or simply open DATA folder and overwrite DB folder with my DB folder. You will find my db_pilots and db_teams files within 2016 Ultimate Physics Ver 2.0\DATA\DB. I always have the files within the same folders where they actually go in the game. Cannot miss that.
b) now open the PHYSICS folder within the DATA folder where you'll see a TYRES and VEHICLES folder which you will overwrite with my TYRES and VEHICLES folder
c) within the DATA folder there is also a VEHICLE and AI folder. Overwrite the AIDIFFICULTIES and SKILLSCATALOG files with mine. Since this is Qatar, the AIDIFFICULTIES file is located here: 2016 Ultimate Physics Ver 2.0\DATA\ VEHICLES\AI\Qatar-MotoGP AI and I overwrite DATA\ VEHICLES\AI\AIDIFFICULTIES.BML and DATA\ VEHICLES\AI\SKILLSCATALOG.BML respectively.
d) Repack the DATA.MIX from your desktop (it now has all the new files) and make sure mixfile format is set to SBK-X/V8 designating it to D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15\***.MIX where the "**" symbol depicts the GFXPAK, MENU and DATA respectively.

5. Now extract GFXPAK.MIX from your MAIN MOTOGP folder onto your desktop

6. Overwrite PICTURES, PILOTNUM, PILOTNUMSMALL folder within the GFXPAK folder with my PICTURES, PILOTNUM and PILOTSMALL folder
a) Repack GFXPAK.MIX from your desktop designating it to D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15\***.MIX where the "**" symbol depicts the GFXPAK, MENU and DATA respectively.

7. Extract MENU.MIX from your MAIN MOTGP folder onto your desktop
a) The db.zts file within my MENU\TEXT\USENGLISH folder needs to go here: MENU\TEXT\YOUR LANGUAGE. If you play in German that would be MENU\TEXT\GERMAN. So, you would drop the db.zts in that folder.
b) Repack the MENU.MIX

Make sure to use mixfile remixer as Administrator and for me since I extract all files to my desktop this would be the root folder: C:\Users\****\Desktop\DATA (where the "*" symbol reflect your username) and the new mixfile path is: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15\***.MIX where the "**" symbol depicts the GFXPAK, MENU and DATA respectively.

same principal applies, so use this as reference...

1. Download and extract our mod ( I have all my game downloads on drive D:\DOWNLOADS\GAMES ). Our Physics Update 2.0 download contains three root folders within - DATA, GFXPAK and MENU

2. Now extract the DATA.MIX from your MAIN MOTOGP folder onto your desktop (for me that is D:\steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP2015
a) You will now have this DATA folder on your desktop
b) open the DB folder within the DATA folder and overwrite db_pilots and db_teams with my files or simply open DATA folder and overwrite DB folder with my DB folder. You will find my db_pilots and db_teams files within 2016 Ultimate Physics Ver 2.0\DATA\DB. I always have the files within the same folders where they actually go in the game. Cannot miss that.
b) now open the PHYSICS folder within the DATA folder where you'll see a TYRES and VEHICLES folder which you will overwrite with my TYRES and VEHICLES folder
c) within the DATA folder there is also a VEHICLE and AI folder. Overwrite the AIDIFFICULTIES and SKILLSCATALOG files with mine. Since this is Qatar, the AIDIFFICULTIES file is located here: 2016 Ultimate Physics Ver 2.0\DATA\ VEHICLES\AI\Qatar-MotoGP AI and I overwrite DATA\ VEHICLES\AI\AIDIFFICULTIES.BML and DATA\ VEHICLES\AI\SKILLSCATALOG.BML respectively.
d) Repack the DATA.MIX from your desktop (it now has all the new files) and make sure mixfile format is set to SBK-X/V8 designating it to D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15\***.MIX where the "**" symbol depicts the GFXPAK, MENU and DATA respectively.

5. Now extract GFXPAK.MIX from your MAIN MOTOGP folder onto your desktop

6. Overwrite PICTURES, PILOTNUM, PILOTNUMSMALL folder within the GFXPAK folder with my PICTURES, PILOTNUM and PILOTSMALL folder
a) Repack GFXPAK.MIX from your desktop designating it to D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15\***.MIX where the "**" symbol depicts the GFXPAK, MENU and DATA respectively.

7. Extract MENU.MIX from your MAIN MOTGP folder onto your desktop
a) The db.zts file within my MENU\TEXT\USENGLISH folder needs to go here: MENU\TEXT\YOUR LANGUAGE. If you play in German that would be MENU\TEXT\GERMAN. So, you would drop the db.zts in that folder.
b) Repack the MENU.MIX

Make sure to use mixfile remixer as Administrator and for me since I extract all files to my desktop this would be the root folder: C:\Users\****\Desktop\DATA (where the "*" symbol reflect your username) and the new mixfile path is: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15\***.MIX where the "**" symbol depicts the GFXPAK, MENU and DATA respectively.
You are the greatest! Thank you man! Looks like what i've been doing wrong all this time is to get the pictures from inside the folder instead getting all the folder. Thank you again and again! Great mod!!!

Updated rider pics and some other stuff....
20160321033054_1.jpg
20160321033117_1.jpg
20160321033047_1.jpg
20160321014321_1.jpg
20160321014300_1.jpg
20160321014249_1.jpg
20160321014225_1.jpg
20160321014145_1.jpg
20160321014128_1.jpg
20160321014124_1.jpg

Great work I installed the mod looks awesome really appreciate your hard work. Some of the names and pictures are not correct but in the previous post with the pictures they are so I'm assuming you haven't updated them yet, if so I can't wait for the update. Thank you again !

Reactions: rkh

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing