Resource icon

MGP15 2016 GRID MEGAPACK - MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
rkh submitted a new resource:

2016 GRID MEGAPACK - MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 - featuring 2016 riders/teams/ performances/physics and more for all 3 classes

:ninja::ninja::ninja: READY FOR 2016 !? :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Here we go. The 2016 season is under way and here is my MEGAPACK for you to follow into the pro's footsteps :cool:

This pack includes "virtually" everything in terms of 2016 and as an added bonus you will get my new 2016 MotoGP A.I. Physics update which has adjusted A.I. bike physics to reflect the...

Read more about this resource...

I can't find in my game the file "content.mix" and where to put the tyres folder?

Thanks in advance
/MOTOGP15/DLC/DLC01/ for CONTENT.MIX

/DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES for the TYRES. Overwrite tyrescatalog.bml according to which file you need.

installed and worked PERFECT!!!!! Thanks alot, great job.
are you going to update the moto3 mahindra team (Aspar team) in the future?
thanks

moto3-losail-2016-jorge-martin-aspar-mahindra-team-moto3-mahindra.jpg

installed and worked PERFECT!!!!! Thanks alot, great job.
are you going to update the moto3 mahindra team (Aspar team) in the future?
thanks

View attachment 129201
thank you!!! still updating + correcting cosmetic stuff...in fact, will release new version later today my time (U.S.A. PST). this will include rider + team performances :ninja: i hope others will jump on Moto3 liveries for 2016.

sorry rkh a question, must be integrated this update with your previously update of 2016 motogp moto 2 and moto 3 update mod, it's this rights?

sorry rkh a question, must be integrated this update with your previously update of 2016 motogp moto 2 and moto 3 update mod, it's this right?
yes, in order to get those changes in Moto2 and Moto3 download it for sure. Just leave all folders alone except for MOTO2 and MOTO3 ( in the CONTENT.MIX file also) and use the one I offer separately now in this thread to get MotoGP liveries. I will probably upload all of it in 1 package soon, meaning all texture changes for all three classes.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for share your passion and a lot of hours , days, weeks you spend to made for this work @rkh
Im download everything
_2016 GRID MEGAPACK 1.1
_2016 Grid Update GP, moto2 , moto3
_2016 Livery Pack

I guess this is the right order to get all work great ;)

May I ask you something about livery....
Could you made a list for moto2 and moto3 for 2016 livery done and missing to get the idea what team we need to do .... ;)

I still download 2016 livery so I will test all together, Thank a lot for this
Do you wanna work for Milestone :p:p:D

Last edited:
Moto2
SAG Team (luis salom)

Moto3
SKY Racing Team VR46
Gresini Racing
Number of Estrella Galicia 0,0
RBA Racing
3570 Team Italia
Honda Team Asia
Ongetta-Rivacold
Platinum Bay Real Estate
Schedl GP Racing
Aspar Mahindra

I expected people to "revenge down rate my mod", because I am a vocal member of this community. However, I also work hard on the mods. To down rate it because some of you simply cannot follow instructions, is flabbergasting. I do not need the ratings anyways, I know it is by far the best option out there for anything 2016 season related, but something needs to be noted.
Honestly, this behavior in the community is very immature. You got something to add after thoroughly testing it? Great. You want to help make it the best possible experience? Great. But this, this just does not inspire people to share their work. PM's with complaints - really?

So other modders figure - why bother? Long as I enjoy it, it is all good, why share it when a great part of this community doesn't even know what mixfile remixer is.
I understand these modders now. There is no suggesting or compromising here. Everyone thinks they know it all, since they have been on a MotoGP bike since 2 years of age. You can see that by the number of mediocre mods, instead of working productively together. Yes, I have a big mouth, but I can back it up. I claim to know A.I. behavior + A.I. physics as I have been modding Milestone games for years now.

Yet, someone doesn't know mixfile remixer, they rate it down, someone has no clue how bikes behave and rate the mod down, instead of just ignoring my physics folder then. All you should install then is the 2016 Grid stuff and leave the physics out of it. It was supposed to be an added bonus. Why complain about the Moto2 and Moto3 liveries, when I explicitly said I don't have them updated. I made sure Leopard has three riders and shuffled those liveries accordingly, but I am not good when it comes to textures for liveries and such. No problem admitting that. My texture work sucks, no doubt.

I would really appreciate people who do not get it to refrain from butchering it and to instead focus on their own mods. Having said all that - really, really appreciated the kind words from the riders who actually get it. So, thank you guys !!!

for those still confused if everything has been installed correctly - here are some shots of what you should see in the modified game.

2016 liveries:
20160403025905_1.jpg

Scratched riders for 2016 season (AB Motoracing + Forward + Octo):
20160404132812_1.jpg

2016 Menu Pics:
20160404133120_1.jpg
20160404133114_1.jpg
20160404133103_1.jpg
20160404132847_1.jpg
20160404133057_1.jpg

You should also have the new A.I. Physics file - you'll notice that immediately in that you cannot escape a Ducati on the straights. In general, you should see major A.I. improvement with them right on your truck nutz especially when you make a mistake. Qualifying results should be within 1 or 1.1 seconds riders 1-12, and the slowest rider in Q1 should be about 1.4 - 1.6 seconds slower than pole position depending on track. I will post pics regarding this and a video that shows the much tougher A.I. :cool: :ninja:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years