Resource icon

MGP15 2016 GRID MEGAPACK - MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here's the 1st of a few videos that I will upload showcasing the newly updated 2016 Grid Megapack + 2016 Ultimate A.I. + User Physics Mod.
While this is mainly to show how I managed 3rd over Marquez at his favorite track with an amazing setup for my Suzuki, hahahaha only because it was last lap - one more and he would've eaten me alive.

You'll also see how there was/is no way to catch the Ducatis on the straights and the only reason Marquez was even in 4th was cause he went wide in the first turn courtesy of Crutchlow's crazy attempt to overtake from 7th. MAQ fell back to 12th and managed 4th by the end of a 50% race probably suffering damage to his bike as well from the bump, which by the way, is another indication how well these A.I. adjustments work. Once you fall back and are actually able to continue, you will not gain spots at will. It will be a struggle.

Last edited:
2nd video, keeping Rossi at bay who struggles at COTA especially after a few laps. Look how "alive" these bikes are down the crazy hills. No train like smoothness! Next video will show how nobody races "ass to ass" in a line down the straights, but looking for openings especially if there is more than one line.

Last edited:
Hi rkh.
I'm new user, and I never installed mod for MotoGP 15. Your Grid Megapack 2016 looks brilliant, but I don't understand, how install this mod (or how using Mixfile ReMixer). Please, write me more detail. I will be very grateful.
MrSkittles

Hello, thanks for this awesome mod :)

I've got an issue, i've installed everything and still got the wrong riders names : Danny Kent and Miguel oliveira in Moto 3 for exemple (default names)

I will be working on a project in Europe starting this week and return on May 24th! @janzaks just might release further updates regarding Michelin tyres etc. Enjoy the game and the real MotoGP season :ninja::ninja:

i am also new and i want to install this mod. i know how to use remixer now i need just a tutorial how to install 2016 mod to moto gp 15.
HOW TO INSTALL:

- Extract CONTENT.MIX (/MOTOGP15/DLC/DLC01/, DATA.MIX, GFXGEM.MIX, GFXPAK.MIX, MOTOGP2015.MIX and MENU.MIX
- All my files should be in the correct folders, so just overwrite those folder in your extracted .MIX files
- TYRES folder includes DRY and WET conditions tyre catalog. You HAVE TO SWITCH THE TYRESCATALOG.MIX according to weather. Since it is mostly dry, that should not be too often. DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES
- Always make sure to use SBK-X/V8 format in remixer and make sure to place the DB.ZTS file in the MENU folder into your appropriate language folder.

And to get all the thing working well download this parts and follow this step just in case ...
1_2016 Grid Update GP, moto2 , moto3
2_2016 GRID MEGAPACK 1.1
3_2016 Livery Pack

in the launcher choose us english not uk english..
out of town racers, sorry for the delay. you need to drop the menu language file in the folder that corresponds to your language. For example, if you play in Italian you would drop the db.zts file /LANGUAGE/ITALIAN...No need to play in USENGLISH. Works for every language :)

Hello, in moto 2 category some riders are not riding the right bike, for exemple :

1.jpg

Is that from an error when installing the mod ? is there a way to fix it ?

Thanks ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back