I Think this is the order, right???

1_2016 Grid Update GP, moto2 , moto3
2_2016 GRID MEGAPACK 1.1
3_2016 Livery Pack
or
1_2016 GRID MEGAPACK 1.1
2_2016 Grid Update GP, moto2 , moto3
3_2016 Livery Pack
doesn't matter. as long as you download all files and extract them where you like. then simply overwrite the files and folders accordingly. i updated this original thread, the download link now has moto2+moto3 as well. So, all the files u need are now in this thread :D

rkh first of all a big thank you for your big big and cool work you did,then i have noticed little problems in moto 3 textures, the bike texture of m7 sic team is the sky racing team one's and viceversus,sky racing team have the bike texture of m7 team but the rider textures are wrights, i would known if is only my problem or maybe not, anyway great work boy keep it up!

edit: forgot one thing to ask, in which folder i can put the tyres folder with the tyrescatalog.bml?

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]

edit: forgot one thing to ask, in which folder i can put the tyres folder with the tyrescatalog.bml?[/QUOTE]

/DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES for the TYRES. Overwrite tyrescatalog.bml according to which file you need.

edit: forgot one thing to ask, in which folder i can put the tyres folder with the tyrescatalog.bml?[/QUOTE]

/DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES for the TYRES. Overwrite tyrescatalog.bml according to which file you need.
[/QUOTE]
many thanks

rkh first of all a big thank you for your big big and cool work you did,then i have noticed little problems in moto 3 textures, the bike texture of m7 sic team is the sky racing team one's and viceversus,sky racing team have the bike texture of m7 team but the rider textures are wrights, i would known if is only my problem or maybe not, anyway great work boy keep it up!

edit: forgot one thing to ask, in which folder i can put the tyres folder with the tyrescatalog.bml?
:)

Last edited:

you did something wrong. works for everyone else...

ok rkh it was my fault,have reistalled all things and now it's all ok. cool work really don't appreciate too mutch your phisics but still attempting to learn how ride best way according with my riding style,so again thanks for your work

ok rkh it was my fault,have reistalled all things and now it's all ok. cool work really don't appreciate too mutch your phisics but still attempting to learn how ride best way according with my riding style,so again thanks for your work
you can absolutely ignore my PHYSICS folder. Just grab all other files and use physics that you like. You can also just use AI bikes physics by using the STANDARD folder or just USER BIKES by using PLAYERDATA...or like I said, ignore physics completely. If you decide to use the physics we provided, I suggest the whole package, AI and User bikes, because they are matched up. Up to you, I will post a video soon though. Check that out and see the style...as usual, 50% race minimum, all difficulties enabled, no aids whatsoever.

Can't change the drivers and teams name
if you follow instructions, you will have the names. They are in the MENU.MIX. Update 1.2 is just A.I. related. There are no changes to anything else, why would I upload the whole thing again? It only contains PHYSICS files needed.

Hi rkh, as I can see, you changed bikes for particular teams. Could you help me? How did you "add" a number on the bike? With changing "vehicle key" in db_teams all works well (model and texture), but not a number which is not displayed on the bike :/

Hi rkh, as I can see, you changed bikes for particular teams. Could you help me? How did you "add" a number on the bike? With changing "vehicle key" in db_teams all works well (model and texture), but not a number which is not displayed on the bike :/
hey there! all bikes numbers should work, except for Redding and Petrucci. Will be blank there. Working on a solution for those two Pramac bikes...rest is fine. double check your installation.

Sorry, but I didnt download your patch, because I have my own modification in MotoGP15, but I can understand - you changed some bikes (to create 5th Honda or Ducatis for Aspar). I have changed in my game Ducati GP15 to 4-strokes Ducati and LCR: RC213V to Forward's bike and it works with model and texture... but there is no rider's number on the bike :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%