Special Thanks to Big Rick for sharing his Daytona Setup.

This will keep the field close together enough to be in the draft. Should make racing very fun.
I ran this set up offline, and it was great! I tried a public lobby, and the tune did not transfer. I suspected as much during our league races, but had never run with such extreme camber angles. Not to mention, at least 10 MPH slower. I am thinking of uninstalling then installing the game. Thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I would try inputting it again and advancing within the session then exiting out, and coming back to see if the tune is still there. My next step would be to uninstall and reinstall. I've done that several times as the game tends to crash in career mode every time I buy a car set.

I have lost tunes a few times when changing sessions and have also had some changes revert back to default , i.e. tire presssue back to default but all other changes stay as set. Thinking it was my brain failing me I kept double checking and it still happens at times when changing sessions or shutting down and then on line again.. I just keep checking before going on line and hope it will keep my tune... The problem knocked me out of the Bristol race I think , but no way to check. Can be very annoying and it doesn't happen in any other race game.
Hope they get it all together in the next version with all the cash grab money.

Last edited:
#4 Busch Light Chevrolet SS will be there. I have heard the last update has hurt plate setups. I have been playing with my Daytona setup at Talladega and found it bottoming out on the right side. I increased the right side spring pressure by 50 lbs/in on both, that seemed to fix it. I am not running nearly as fast as Daytona, I'm hitting a 48.7 outside of the draft both online and offline. I have found when working on setups if you continue all the way through the race weekend, it is much more likely to save the setup.

#4 Busch Light Chevrolet SS will be there. I have heard the last update has hurt plate setups. I have been playing with my Daytona setup at Talladega and found it bottoming out on the right side. I increased the right side spring pressure by 50 lbs/in on both, that seemed to fix it. I am not running nearly as fast as Daytona, I'm hitting a 48.7 outside of the draft both online and offline. I have found when working on setups if you continue all the way through the race weekend, it is much more likely to save the setup.
Yeah I looked and HD Vroman was running 47.4s at Talladega but all I can get is a 48.6 out of the draft.

I ended up turning a 20.78 with that setup Robert. I had to get really aggressive on the brake getting into the corner but the speed is there. It's a good setup to just click off 21.0-21.1's when not under pressure
. You know it's funny. You say that Michael, I just came from the actual qualifying and I don't remember the cars being that loose entering turn one from years years before a lot of them got squirrely in the entry, not the exit, which was reversed back in 92. Look forward to trying your setup out.

I was thinking of starting a short Historic Trans-am series on Forza 6.

Rolex-Historics-4-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-12-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-13-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-14-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-19-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-21-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-24-copy3.jpg Rolex-Historics-40-copy1.jpg
BTW @Rob we will not be racing May 5th but back at it May 12th at Kansas which will have us caught up to the Real Series.

I was thinking of starting a short Historic Trans-am series on Forza 6.

View attachment 188622 View attachment 188623 View attachment 188624 View attachment 188625 View attachment 188626 View attachment 188627 View attachment 188628 View attachment 188629
BTW @Rob we will not be racing May 5th but back at it May 12th at Kansas which will have us caught up to the Real Series.

Of sweet. See you at Kansas then probably. I need to go run RIR.

I'd love a real historic series. Road Atlanta was the marquee track for that event in the 90s and I think I know those drivers the best, but the series itself never caught fire due to NASCAR popularity. You were probably talking about further back though. Can-Am was HUGE in the 70s/80s...also an incredible series, but I don't see many Can-Am cars (or tracks) in these games. Too bad. Now, the PWC has updated and killed with the new love of road racing. As for Forza....ermmmm....no thanks. Not a purchase for me. But why not pCARS2? Or GTR3? Or even Assetto if they can get the lobbies fixed?

I gotta tell you, it was pretty shocking to see RIR. I'll not go on, but it's sad, for sure. And the groove looks nowhere near as wide as it was in years past...only the low line now, which Jr. confirmed. But that may change for the race. I asked my buddy of years ago why he stopped going, and he gave a very interesting answer, which I get, but was surprising. He said "when they went to a uni-body some years back" that was it, because it was no longer an American Manufacturer's series. Just the stickers now. I see his point. It's funny how many people have different reasons.

Hey gentlemen! So I made it to England and I should be able to go back racing with everyone around the last weekend of May... hopefully! Been watching the series events via Rod's YouTube page!

1f538c53-0ccf-4b8e-94a3-f9395b4fe597.PNG

Richmond, Toyota Owners 200 Results:
1. Lucas Gortman, #18- 9 points +3 +1=13 points
2. Michael Watts, #19- 8 points +1= 9 Points
3. Rick Gilbert, #4- 7 points +1= 8 Points
4. Shawn Gortman, #78- 6 points +1= 7 points
5. Rebal Whitey, #24- 5 points
6. Nathan Hillyer, #11- 4 points
7. Nathan Wynn, #17- 3 points
8. (NSA Overwatcher), #20
9. Eulas Carter, #1 1 points

Last edited: