Team ORSM

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment welcomes Team ORSM. Here you will find the new home of the team behind V8Factor, Bathurst and other productions!

Have fun!

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I personally think the newer cars should be concentrated on if they are being made

I didn't mean any offence either but there is a lot of RSM work being done at the moment

No offense taken on either.

It's great to see a new team working on this. I wish them the best and hope it is a success for them.

Be nice to know more then just RSM though. RSM dosen't mean anything to me. Same for those that read VLM on forums. (Virtual LM) is well know now but even that was a wtf a few years back.

I have the 2003 cars I did and have at rF Central in Unleashed now. The trouble is theres only a few drivers, helmets done and no pit boxes and team boards. Still a lot of work. I don't wont to release a in complete season but aren't motivated enough to do what needs doing.
Not sure it's worth the time for 100 or less downloads.
It is really a lot of work needed.
Where?

I guess that sounds like there at rF Central the way it's written.
Sorry but not those.,, Ok. Those skins that are released for V8Factor. Not Unleashed.

I have those skins set up in Unleashed here on my PC. Not as a download. The season is in complete.

The trouble is theres only a few drivers, helmets done and no pit boxes and team boards. Still a lot of work. I don't wont to release a in complete season but aren't motivated enough to do what needs doing.
Not sure it's worth the time for 100 or less downloads.
It is really a lot of work needed.

163561GRAB009.jpg

I also have a problem with the season in rfactor for the v8s. I run the season and start with Adelaide and then I go to race 2 and it stays at Adelaide and does that all season so I just go to race weekend and do the events there and manually do the season but It is becoming to boring manually updating and want to know how to fix this issue. Can someone please tell me how to fix this issue
Which season?? I can check the rFM files to see what we put in there.

Its v8 factor and v8 factor unleashed, I can set a track to do it all season and I start with Adelaide and then it seems to freeze the and v8 facto starts on QLD raceway and seems to freeze their so I have to race those tracks all season

No offense taken on either.

It's great to see a new team working on this. I wish them the best and hope it is a success for them.

Be nice to know more then just RSM though. RSM dosen't mean anything to me. Same for those that read VLM on forums. (Virtual LM) is well know now but even that was a wtf a few years back.

Hi. I am one of the guys involved in working on the RSM Mod. I'll give you a bit of an intro. We are a bunch of races from the Rock Solid Mates Racing Clan turned casual modders basically. There are 4 of us primarily involved in this project (Carr(Project Manager), Floydie (Physics), InStinct (Modelling) and myself, Stenny (i do what i can)) . All our models are being scratch built by one of our members using Autodesk Maya.
We have been working on our project for about 7 months. It all started when we got a plain red VF commodore shell in rfactor and start making physics for it. People were excited so we kept going and have tried to turn it into a cleaner product along the way as we learn. Now we have got a VF, E63, Nissan Altima, Volvo S60 and we are currently working on an FGX. We also have a VE ute and miniature versions of our VF, E63 and Ute for a ARC type mod. We are currently still in testing/development and the mod will be available for rfactor 1 when we a happy enough with it and it has all the cars. We have already run a private league to test our physics. The plan is to convert to rfactor 2 when we have all our models for rfactor 1 "complete". We have all slowly learned modding is never a finished process and there is always more you can do.

We sort of have tried to fly under the radar a bit as well to sort of avoid being bombarded by people and also avoid having our content stolen before we actually get it out there. It seems the word has started to spread about what we are up to :).

Hopefully we will have a public release soon.

Aujourd'hui, la Holden et la Volvo sont presque terminées reste quelques détails.
La Nissan est bien avancée aussi.
Pour l'Erebus nous avons notre propre model qui n'a pas reçu un très bonne accueil ici.
Mais nous travaillons dessus.
Nous ne nous sommes pas encore attaqué à la nouvelle Ford. Mais elle viendra par la suite.

Notre mod sera éventuellement rendu public quand il sera abouti.
Le travail est long d'autant plus que nous avons une vie de famille.

Google traductor :

Today, Holden and Volvo are nearing completion are a few details.
Nissan is also well advanced.
For Erebus we have our own model that has not received a very good welcome here.
But we're working on it.
We did not attack the new Ford. But it will come later.

Our model will eventually be made public when it is completed.
The work is long especially as we have a family life.

Thanks for intro Kurt.
Great to see your well into it and wish you all the best. I hope you don't get bombarded with the usual Beta release crap.
When your ready will be early enough.
If you need 2D help, UV ideas, and/or textures like interior, tyres and so on. Let me know.

I can say I watched your video on the WIPs for rfactor and you have done a good job with the cars and noises because I go to watch them at QLD raceway and the sound of the cars is spot on, particularly the Volvo, I thought It would be hard to get the noise right but you have got it spot on couldn't be more accurate, good job so far

Good progress by the sounds of it, don't give up I want to race this and I am willing to wait, are you using last years or this years skins
I'll be honest we have painted a few real world cars for our league skin pack like HRT, VIP, Nissan, Volvo, Red Bull, Erebus etc but it hasn't really been a priority for us at this stage as most of our beta testers wanted there own skins. Will be something we will look at in future though.

Also thanks Doug.

The Holden look fantastic , so real to me :thumbsup: Great work on those 2015 skins , also Im more happy to knok that those models are on the way , so I feel more excinting about this :D:D

Great work they are doing on those Beast Models, btw I love that STIX livery!!!!!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%