Resource icon

Skins 2015 Telmex McLaren Honda 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sides look finished to me. Skin is beautiful, but it would look even better with the steering wheel redone with the Honda logo in the center and the driver suits changed. Just some suggestions.

Sides look finished to me. Skin is beautiful, but it would look even better with the steering wheel redone with the Honda logo in the center and the driver suits changed. Just some suggestions.

This skin isn't properly done.The side of it isn't finished .Sorry but this isn't a fully done work.

As w1n1x said the texture is not completely done.
The carbon parts are gone (coloured white).
There are logos like on front wing that are getting cut and on the rear wing sides the numbers should be white and the background red.
The whole texture has been painted white and red.
It needs carbon fibre look as it should be on any f1 car.

There are logos like on front wing that are getting cut and on the rear wing sides the numbers should be white and the background red.
That's why i redone this car correctly with carbon and screws, and it's 2xHD ;).A car like this deserves to be done properly

Hopefully you will correct your car.But to tell you this is how your car should look like.Of course this was 4 days of work to do like this.

53825799.jpg

91853656.jpg

I'm not threatening you or something.I just gave a suggestion, but it's your choice how your car looks, we have different taste and it won't look the same:).And to tell i'm already done with racecrew , pictures will follow in wip thread soon:)

Hopefully you will correct your car.But to tell you this is how your car should look like.Of course this was 4 days of work to do like this.

53825799.jpg

91853656.jpg

I'm not threatening you or something.I just gave a suggestion, but it's your choice how your car looks, we have different taste and it won't look the same:).And to tell i'm already done with racecrew , pictures will follow in wip thread soon:)

I take back my previous comments, this however, is absolutely fantastic! Will it have the interior of the car as well? Such as the Honda logo on the wheel

You're absolutely right, I can't believe I actually didn't notice the missing carbon fiber

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back