2015 Season Mod UPDATE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrollingDerpGuy submitted a new resource:

Lesley Burrlage's Season Mod UPDATE - Update for Lesley Buurlage's Season Mod IMPROVED

Hello :)

I present a FANTASTIC update for Lesley Buurlage his Season Mod. EVRYTHING in this update is better and more REALISTIC F1 2015 Season Mod

Here is a list what changed:
- Database: Driver start places correct to 2015, Teams are now in good ORDER
- New Livery's! (STR-10, Lotus E23, Red Bull RB11, Sauber in next update)
- New Driver menu pictures
- New car pictures
- New Helmets!...

Read more about this resource...

If this mod contains parts of my mod, i want it to be removed. If it doesn't, then at least remove my name from the description, as i have nothing to do with this and i don't want to be associated with any content used here. + saying that it's fantastic and better than mine without any feedback of the community is in a way harsh to me and a bit egocentric

If this mod contains parts of my mod, i want it to be removed. If it doesn't, then at least remove my name from the description, as i have nothing to do with this and i don't want to be associated with any content used here. + saying that it's fantastic and better than mine without any feedback of the community is in a way harsh to me and a bit egocentric
just report it otherwise it won't get removed ;)

It dors not contain anything from you i promise!

lesley dear. I understand your extreme jealousy of your mod but I think nobody wants to steal your work. we are all together to try to improve something that you created but you left incomplete you. rather than get angry, get inspired and enter some improvements PUBLIC USERS AND FINALLY OVER YOUR MOD ... :)

lesley dear. I understand your extreme jealousy of your mod but I think nobody wants to steal your work. we are all together to try to improve something that you created but you left incomplete you. rather than get angry, get inspired and enter some improvements PUBLIC USERS AND FINALLY OVER YOUR MOD ... :)
i've only started the development again yesterday, i've been out a while buying a new pc and getting the software up and running again, that's why i haven't been uploading for a while

asking for permission first would be nice ;)

About the update, I believe Lesley has enough issues on his own at the moment (such as doing illegal forum racing manouvers, sorry I had to :D), but I am pretty sure he will update the mod once he finds the time.

I can't (and won't) try to go through every mod file to find a needle in a haystack, I am not a modder and not particularly familiar with all the modding and imaging software.

If something needs investigating please supply the evidence, and inform me as to what mod files contain any stolen work. Feel free to open a PM with me about this mod (not any others, use the report system for them)

I can't (and won't) try to go through every mod file to find a needle in a haystack, I am not a modder and not particularly familiar with all the modding and imaging software.

If something needs investigating please supply the evidence, and inform me as to what mod files contain any stolen work. Feel free to open a PM with me about this mod (not any others, use the report system for them)
Graham you can remove this mod the author is already starting to update it :) So please remove it for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%