Login or Register an account to download this content

Lesley Buurlage

Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
Lesley Buurlage submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 mod alpha release - 2015 mod

i'm proud to present the alpha version of my 2015 mod
this mod includes most of the things needed for an 2015 experience, such as:
-2015 driver line-up, alonso at mclaren, nasr and ericsson at sauber, vettel at ferrari etc
-removed caterham and marussia
-fictional 2015 skins (mclaren, sauber)
-nurburgring as german gp
-fictional Honda engine sound
-and most of the other stuff what belongs to the 2015 season

my helmet skinning skills aren't great, so the helmets of nasr and sainz aren't 100%...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
@Lesley Buurlage

I can see a weird black line on the right side of the McLaren from the T-cam view, close to the cockpit (at least in the videos I wathced, haven't fired up my game since the last league race :roflmao:) I hope that can be fixed in the next update.

But I'd like to see your mod be the best rated season mod for this game (even though F1 2015 is announced with those in-season updates, but as I'm not getting it.. :D). The base looks very good :thumbsup:

@Lesley Buurlage

I can see a weird black line on the right side of the McLaren from the T-cam view, close to the cockpit (at least in the videos I wathced, haven't fired up my game since the last league race :roflmao:) I hope that can be fixed in the next update.

But I'd like to see your mod be the best rated season mod for this game (even though F1 2015 is announced with those in-season updates, but as I'm not getting it.. :D). The base looks very good :thumbsup:
I noticed it myself too, but haven't looked at it yet, but defenitely something to fix! And btw which videos did you watch, as i've only seen riotbox and felho so far

First of all, I really enjoy using this 2015 mod! Here are some things you can improve.
- In Grand Prix mode, Caterham and Marussia are indeed gone, but in career mode they are still there.
- Is there a way to make Max Verstappen 1st team driver so I can do a career mode with him as my teammate?

I hope you can improve your mod so it we will be able to enjoy it even more!

First of all, I really enjoy using this 2015 mod! Here are some things you can improve.
- In Grand Prix mode, Caterham and Marussia are indeed gone, but in career mode they are still there.
- Is there a way to make Max Verstappen 1st team driver so I can do a career mode with him as my teammate?

I hope you can improve your mod so it we will be able to enjoy it even more!
I also noticed that after qualifying in career mode on P7, I started on P22, on the back of the grid.

Open database.bin in the Database folder using the EGO Database editor
Go on the section f1drivers_f1teams
And change the ticked driver in rows with ID=25

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years