2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those not filing reports probably shouldn't complain. I think if there is anyone who brings up issues and doesn't make reports they are in a very small group. Most people actively talking about whats wrong and right are reporting and doing everything as suggested at the moment.

@Arne Dopudja I think the "making a report then being at fault" that leads to not penalty if the reporting driver is at fault is something that both myself and @Paul Watkins have experienced. He is bob on though, it doesn't hurt you to report stuff either way. You might as well as it enforces rules better and should improve quality of driving (in theory)

Also 10/10 for the quick turnaround on reports from Guapore admin folks (y)

Oh please. You lead, no need to dig.

I got most of my penalties for blocking which is alright(well, alright as in deserving it).

Hacky, what was the race 1 penalty for? Race 2 was so chaotic I forgot. I thought I let you pass at one stage because of it, but I am not sure.

Well, we'll see who will have more points at the end of the season.

Last edited:
B
Don't attack the sausage, or this will happen:p:D
720p_zpskmjdktts.gif
But it is the only cool way to get around!

Apologies to the organisers, but I won't be racing this weekend due to clashes with real-world racing and exam preparation. Both my exam dates and my race dates were shifted after the initial sign up, and I realise now that racing this weekend will not be a possibility. Apologies again for the late notice... :(

I will be at the front of the grid once more in race 2 this weekend, so prepare for another one of those slow-moving trains with weird choises in driving-lines...

I unfortunately am having to pull out of the championship. Am having some problems and just cant get my head in line for it. Sorry. The season was really fun for what I did of it and thanks to the admins and broadcast crew for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%