2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the helmet in my avatar..... good idea!!! :roflmao: Its been 21 years since he left, so its about time to forgive Frank I suppose.
Just imagine the scene, Mansell, World Champion and reigning IndyCar Champion, sitting in an office at Grove asking he he gets the drive in 1995.. Frank Williams comes in and says "sorry Nige, signed up this exciting young scott, could be the next Jimmy Clark, sorry mate, your out for next year.."

Egg.... on.... face!

Judging by the helmet in my avatar..... good idea!!! :roflmao: Its been 21 years since he left, so its about time to forgive Frank I suppose.
Just imagine the scene, Mansell, World Champion and reigning IndyCar Champion, sitting in an office at Grove asking he he gets the drive in 1995.. Frank Williams comes in and says "sorry Nige, signed up this exciting young scott, could be the next Jimmy Clark, sorry mate, your out for next year.."

Egg.... on.... face!
Scroll up and you will see a design I've created :)

paint job i have worked on for the last month all ready for the touring car championship hasn't put a number on yet and i know ill have to put the racedepartment logo's on but im happy with what ive created based on my favourite f1 team Williams has all sponcers on there fw37 with the added edition of 2 tributes one to my brother and the other to jules bianchi please leave me your feed back to any changes you would do or how i could make it any better thanks :)

Fantastic job:thumbsup:
Practicing/learning the circuits with the V8 livery you made:sneaky:
Others looking good aswell;)

A tutorial or manual on how to start this? Can't find the template of the Petrobras class.:cautious::barefoot:

It depends if we can track the results of teams. I've always worked with GPCOS but that system is a tad too outdated in '15.

Will be clear once the outlines are posted.

Will there be a way for me to get involved in the later rounds via a reserve list or something along those lines? Can't remember how it worked with previous leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back