RD MINI Challenge 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked to finish

I love the Sim Results race positions table (shame it doesn't support leagues, and only individual races). Looks like Razvan and Tuomas had a great battle at the start! It's really interesting seeing where people picked up places.

6sMwPaL.png

Well my season peaked at the test event and went swiftly downhill from there. The last 2 rounds being DNF's:redface:, enjoyed the season any way, even if I scored only 0 points.
Thanks to Andrew for organising the league and congratulations to the winners and all who attended :D

Reactions: Nox
Delighted with my 5th place last night after benefitting from a few others crashing. Had a fantastic close battle with Mark for about 8 laps with some really clean driving throughout. I also can't believe I finished 4th overall in the championship!!! :confused: Before the race I was worried about dropping down to 8th if the two guys behind me in the table had better results! :) I guess consistency has it's benefits just as much as pace.

Other formula vee league, It will be amazing
If we do RDFVC S2, it probably won't be until Oct/Nov, but I am not sure. Trying to run them the same sort of time each year.
So, RDFVC S2 Oct/Nov; RDMCC S9 Jan/Feb. Another April/May. And who knows, another July/Aug, it all depends on resources for broadcasting, the time (and willpower) I have, and the numbers we get in the club. No promises, this is just a basic plan.

Provisional results.

Congrats to Adrian for his championship win, and to Walk Racing for the constructors!

I had a fun race. I gained a few places in the first 2 or 3 laps, and then took an early pit stop in the hopes I'd get out of the pack and run at a faster speed. And it worked! I was about 2 seconds behind the guy ahead of me when I went to pit, and 8 seconds ahead after he pitted. I then just managed the gap, increased it to 12 seconds, and came home in 12th (6 places higher than I started).

Thank you all for the league attendance and participation. I think overall it went well. I will do the usual reviews by Saturday; get any reports to me by then. And then it'll be time to plan the next league; I am thinking V8s, the Metalmoro, or the F3s, but I am not sure yet.

I am all in for the F3 or Metalmoro

What a race that was:inlove:. The long straights made it very difficult to get out of slipstream range of the driver behind, which resulted in a 3 way battle with Adrian and Jimi for the lead all race long. This has to be the most intense race I have been in, and I dont think it will be topped anytime soon. Thanks for the great racing:thumbsup::thumbsup: Of course I am very happy I won it by 0.05s, I felt like I had to have at least one win in this series.
Grats on the championship Adrian, and Jimi for 2nd place. Thanks RD and especially Andrew for organising this league, hoping for something with a bit more power next time:whistling:

GSC_2015-02-11_21-37-58-691.jpg

Round 5 Race Control
The red zone has been reviewed and no further investigations will occur.

Track limits have been reviewed on laps 4, 5, and 6. No driver was judged to have abused the track limits.

The deadline for reporting incidents has passed. The final standings are just that, final.

Please note that drivers in this league who a) dropped out (or didn't even show up) or b) missed a round without an absence report, will not be prioritised in the next league and will be permitted to join as reserves to race only when a space opens up. A lot of time gets put into running a league, all you have to do is show up or report absent in time. Put simply, if you can't be bothered to do that we'll have drivers in your place who are (I understand when there are extenuating circumstances) .

Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who committed to the league, made every effort to make all the rounds and made the effort to race cleanly. I was very happy to see that, and I enjoyed taking part in the league you all made enjoyable! Thank you!

Driver Name: Neil Marvin
Skin: 5
Team Name: Team Killer Force
Preferred Number 1: 51
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%