Resource icon

Misc 2015 mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Must agree with Xamuii. Same exact thing. In Australia Massa on pole, Mercedes barely into Q2, where they stayed. So...there must be some wrong numbers there. Also...that Honda...if you driving 100m behind, they have white wheels...
I agree with the Honda Skin from Chadi1973. It happens in skins that you make in 2D where you change the cars main colour. When you select the area it does it over the wheels too! I will see what I can do to fix it (no promises). As for the AI timing I don't know? I will make Massa and Bottas slower in the next update (once PC BEGINS TO WORK AGAIN!)!

i think you need to revize all AI. It´s not just Williams to fast, but also Mercedes on Sauber level. There is also this stuff with wrong engines / teams in your DB. Maybee that causes Merc to slow. Then, there´s Alonso-Honda combo, which i think it should be tweaked to higher level.... at least comparable with RBR or Williams, but maybee more engine troubles over season. Then... Ericsson in Sauber qualifyed in Q3.... and lots of minor stuff which can be only noticed with testing. After all, you need whole season results to see what to tweak.

also...to continue. There is a mess with national flags and shortnames in game menues. I switched them manualy. Some stuff with ego editor...some team names in ryders editor - i switched Marussia with Buzzin Hornets car and renamed to Haas F1 team.... with USA flag. So, there is plenty time consuming stuff to do... and i wish you good luck. But main thing is... to find the right level of AI performances.

Any changes really do need to be properly tested, it takes a couple of clicks to make these changes, but in reality they take hours of gameplay to properly test the modifications, I would suggest you put these hours in before release, it is not for users to do the testing as they just want to use what is on the tin!....and if I am honest you will end up making more changes as the 2015 season gets nearer...you can open a can of worms by messing about with `guessing the future`.....good luck with it!

It's clearly a work in progress, you should delete this. Work out the many, many flaws. Test and test again, use the WIP thread for any questions or even ask in there for people to test it for you and give you feedback... It's a complete shambles at the moment as the two posters above me have pointed out... Just take it off the download section for now. Work it until it's a decent mod then release it to the public... If done well it could become the most downloaded mod, just look at Lunas 2014 mod from the last game... As it stands people are generally wasting their time with this.

well, it´s worth to try... to kill time in the winter off season :p,but for proper mod... you need new cars which probably means... january,february somewhere...
so, if you will work on it,keep us informed with progress :)

It isn't a work in progress. Everything works fine on my game. I will try though to fix it for you. So as I said it isn't a WIP because everything is fine in my game and there are no bugs or glitches that you are talking about. However I say once again, I will try and fix these ASAP

And BTW Haas will never be in this mod. Haas F1 Team were meant to come in next year but they delayed it to 2016. However Forza Rossa are entering the arena in 2015. So when we get some more news from the team I will add them. The only problem is we maybe looking at trying to put 13 teams on a 12 car grid.

I found the problem with Mercedes. For some reason the Virtual Performance was moved down to 0.3 (same as Marussia) when it should be 1. It is fixed. I also slowed down Massa and Bottas and fixed the Mercedes-Honda glitch. Now it is McLaren Honda

Drivers have the original name is:
Adrian Sutil, etc. instead of Felipe Nasr.
when trying to change the name of the editor of the race shows the same name without a name ...
I do not know what to do...

Can you paste this photo on Vettel?

Attachments

• BzFbGX3IEAA7URJ_MGZOOM.jpg large_MGZOOM.jpg
    BzFbGX3IEAA7URJ_MGZOOM.jpg large_MGZOOM.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 388
Is there any way you can fix the driver helmets, because at the moment Vettel is driving with Alonso's old helmet and Alonso has Button's McLaren helmet

I have had a look on the database and....
If you want to make changes to the drivers you have to remember that those drivers that has been transfered doesn't have their right names!
If you want to make changes to Alonso for instance, you have to make the desired changes to Button..! and if you want to change vettel you have to change alonso in the editor
here is the list:
Alonso - Button
Vettel - Alonso
Verstappen - Kvyat
Kvyat - Vettel
Sainz Jr. - Vergne
Frijns - Ericsson
Nasr - Sutil
Ericsson - Gutierrez

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes