• Start date
D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

needforspeedgamer submitted a new resource:

2015 Helmet Pack - All helmets of the 2015 F1 season

needforspeedgamer presents you...
** 2015 HELMET PACK FOR F1 2014 **
This is the official release of the 2015 Helmet Pack for F1 2014. This contains helmets used for the 2015 Formula One season by all of the drivers.

Lacks:
  • Reason as - too hard to make: Grosjean, Maldonado, Pérez and Räikkönen helmet
  • Reason as - hard to make:...

Read more about this resource...

this is my helmet from massa is not perfect but better than nothing, I can not find logo lavitan with colors
gen_01_helmet_d.tga.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

@Winix When I woke up, I saw on my alerts that it was filled with tons of dislikes from you. What's your most favourite rating is it Dislike? I know that the normal guy, @w1n1x would never do this on me like you did. You reviewed some of my work saying "great work/good/not bad" and you fail seven fricking times.

You are an imposter account out of that guy (who I mentioned) and also you have disliked his works too. Next you did is on @chianamik and @destinationriver's work (I know it's only once you did) but what you did on me and @w1n1x's works - it was too multiple and that's a troll voting you did.

edit: it's an imposter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me = Kvyat, Massa (without red stripe), Bottas (without red stripe), Rosberg, Hamilton, Hülkenberg.

You are the author of the Hamilton lid are you? Me thinks not, I still have the PSD files and .dds files that says otherwise. Remove it from the download please. Thank you.

EDIT :- Never mind, really don't care to be honest. :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Me = Kvyat, Massa (without red stripe), Bottas (without red stripe), Rosberg, Hamilton, Hülkenberg.

You are the author of the Hamilton lid are you? Me thinks not, I still have the PSD files and .dds files that says otherwise. Remove it from the download please. Thank you.

EDIT :- Never mind, really don't care to be honest. :roflmao:
When I saw your comment I was like:
When you edited it I was:
Oh.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%