2015 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertaining race. I have two questions:
1. Why did they put the hard tires on Rosbergs car for his final stint? Must have been a mistake from the team, or what?
2. I think I noticed something about a penalty for Verstappen. Did he take his penalty? and yet could finish in fourth?
Rosberg personally ordered the medium compound for his final stint, no idea why...

Maldonado:
11760059_916984565023929_83907-55b500770e675.jpg

Great race from Vettel (why do we all suddenly like him now? :x3:), and amazing results for Kvyat, Verstappen and Alonso. Maldonado decided to be himself (what would F1 be without him). Force India have quite a bit to do safety-wise over the break, and Williams just need to forget that race.
Raikkonen and Hulkenberg will rue what was going well for them. Daniel-Punch Bag-Ricciardo salvaged a great result too.
Hamilton was the biggest numpty of the day. Rubbish off the start; was scared off the road by Rosberg doing what any competent racing driver would do; nerfed Ricciardo and deserved the penalty. But he was still able to pick up points, which has to be commended.
Rosberg lost out massively. Too conservative and once again caught looking behind rather than in front of him. However, he would have been better to compromise his exit to turn 1 and potentially accept third place, but turning into Ricciardo like that was costly for him.

Well that was crazy...Vettel was the only one that wasn't affected by the mayhem behind him. Lots of mistakes in this race but given that there's very few passing opportunities on this track it was to be expected that in order to pass, everyone would have to be more aggressive than usual which led to what we saw today.

Always going to remind me to Jules, to Seb 41 victory and the special race all drivers did in 'his name' & finishing in places no one predicted...and how beautiful F1 can be
11742836_10207284724942901_3045073408567873706_n.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I am starting to like Vettel a bit but, I definitely don't want to see him
taking another championship, no way.

Always loved him, great sense of humor, and the only bad vibes created around him were caused by the miserable/jealous Webber. The rest of the time he was just likeable, and he never has a go at his own team - I guess he learnt this from his idol.

The only thing people can find to hate about him, is his finger, and his hunger to win. I think he must be pretty happy with that, you could do a lot worse.

Always loved him, great sense of humor, and the only bad vibes created around him were caused by the miserable/jealous Webber. The rest of the time he was just likeable, and he never has a go at his own team - I guess he learnt this from his idol.

The only thing people can find to hate about him, is his finger, and his hunger to win. I think he must be pretty happy with that, you could do a lot worse.
Yes the bloody finger!!!

The fact that some people don't like him that much ( me included ) does not mean
that he is not a great driver. No one can deny that he's a driver with g*ts, something that
Alonso with his huge talent does not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 185 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%