2015 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Discussion topic for all your practice, qualification and race comments of the Austrian F1 Grand Prix.

I guss even Nascar drives faster and better on rain now then F1 does. Like in practice 3 now, it looks like a amataur racing series that normally race in Bahrain and other places where it never rains...

They talk about need more overtaking, need refuelling etc etc. No, what they need is cars and/or tires that can drive in rain...

To be honest, I was suprised there were no red flags because of rain (I saw there was one due to Alonso's mechanical issue, but not due to rain as far as I can see, I only jumped into practice near the end)
And, I really hope it rains during the entire weekend. These drivers seems like they forgot how to really drive, everyone sliding around in the rain like "amateurs" as Martin said.
Plus, Hamilton has no wet experience at Austria (as he didn't come out) so I hope for a different driver on pole like last year. :D

• Deleted member 161052

So...we need a podium jump for this race if someone wins! Hamilton hasn't jumped since 2007, Rosberg never jumped but Vettel should deserve doing another jump.

• Deleted member 161052

Phew, Alonso close to get knocked out. Cmon Alonso!

It would still be good to see Alonso in the top 10 for qualifying even with the penalty, as we would see the car finally has pace :)

• Deleted member 161052

With the grid penalty for new engine and gearbox crap, I don't like that kind of grid penalty...If it wasn't like that, the grid penalty would only be applied to incidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline