2015 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is enjoying my silly screencaps on Twitter.

I know they were infamous for posting better results on Friday and Saturday then vanishing on Sunday, but the STR young lions look really, really poised and confident. And evenly matched. I think they can push each other to big results.

The battle for second in the constructors' championship looks like it will be really interesting. Ferrari and Williams will go at it all year I bet.

Whoever decided to remove the 3-letter-name leaderboard on the side of the screen needs to be taken into a dark room and slapped. It is an appalling idea. Why remove a graphic that helps people keep up to date with what's going on in the session. The on-screen graphics last year were fantastic. If this one doesn't have the rolling leaderboard on the bottom of the screen for the whole race, it will confirm how bad it is.

The backgrounds for the words need to be solid, not transparent, so we can see what it says regardless of the camera view.

Also, why is the new timer off-centre?

It seems the Renault engine was not really impressive in FP1 and FP2 with reliability issues. But, I know the timesheet is not really representative in FP1 and FP2.

I look forward to see tomorrow the pace of RB and STR.

i think this year is getting more boring then last year... f1 will lose a lot spektators this year and next year they will get problems with the main sponsering...

Well, as much as a critic as I have been, I think the actual "battle for second and third" will be more interesting this year. And even though the FIA/Todt, et al. are trying their best to ruin the sport, it can make it through.
I think they realize they made a bad miscalculation with last year's changes. It was so good to see the Titanium underplates making so many sparks. I know it's just for effect, but it bodes well for their thinking process instead of all this politically correct crap.

just watched the replay of P1, am I the only one who hates the new graphics with the timers and peoples names and everything, it looks so basic and as if it was designed with Codemasters, the one that they have used for the last couple of years was perfect and there was no need to change it, its worse than the white ones they used to use. Then again its better than the light blue ones they used for like 2 years before going to the black and yellow square design :)

Last edited:
Best Comment during Free Prac., U.S. feed by David Hobbs, as usual:

Announcer: Looks like Nasir is on the track.
Hobbs: I wonder if Monisha Kaltenborn has her handcuffs on?

I need Sky.... BBC not showing sh*t so sticking to German channels. Who show P2, Quali and Race. Plus I barely understand ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back