- Dec 26, 2006
DTM fans will get what they asked for as the 2015 DTM calendar sees the amount of races almost doubled to 18. Combined with the FIA Formula 3 European Championship, Porsche Carrera Cup Germany and the newly formed Audi Sport TT Cup a full blown action packed racing weekend is created for the fans.
ITR Chairman Hans Werner Aufrecht explains: "When it comes to the 2015 season, the DTM fans may look forward to even more race action: the DTM calendar comprises nine race weekends, with two races to be contested per weekend – one on Saturday and one on Sunday. “We know that many DTM enthusiasts were keen on two races per weekend as every additional race minute promises additional excitement and action”
The 2015 season calendar may be subject to changes but for now looks to bring nine racing weekends to both domestic and international venues.
- 1st to 3rd May - Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg
- 29th to 31st May - Lausitzring
- 26th to 28th June - Norisring
- 10th to 12th July - Circuit Park Zandvoort (NED)
- 31st July to 2nd August - Red-Bull-Ring (AUT)
- 28th to 30th August - Moscow Raceway (RUS)
- 11th to 13th September - etropolis Motorsport Arena Oschersleben
- 25th to 27th September - Nürburgring
- 16th to 18th October - Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg