2015 Driver Line-ups: Early Predictions

from what i picked up in a spanish newspaper
it took this long ,because of a power struggle within mcLaren
and also because Alonso didnt want to sign up straight with mcLaren but rather with HONDA
so then Honda can negotiate terms with mcLaren ,,and Alonso frees himself from mcLaren bullshit that way,because he is driver for Honda.

Honda also wants Button..but Ron Dennis wants to show he is having power,and wants Kevin

of course Honda wants Button :D That's obvious. If Ron actually wants Kevin, then he isn't as good on making decisions as he used to be.. :unsure:

of course Honda wants Button :D That's obvious. If Ron actually wants Kevin, then he isn't as good on making decisions as he used to be.. :unsure:
everyone wants Jenson , Honda,the fans ,journalists ,commentators

but Honda brings already Alonso ,,so Ron Dennis has to do this to proof he is the Asshole in power.
lets hope he eventually does the right thing and steps over his ego.

also anounced was that for mcLaren supercars ,BMW would make the motor and not Honda
http://www.businessinsider.com/mclaren-says-no-thank-you-to-honda-supercar-engines-2014-12

Well the McLaren board have failed to reach a decision, so no 2015 line-up announcements today.

However they did make another long-awaited announcement...

...Ayrton Senna will be departing the team to join Williams for the 1994 season! :D

yep ,No decision made today.

my guess is they gamble for the talk on 18 december about the small teams ,,and hope for a 3rd car
that way they can keep both drivers and dodge the bullit they themself created

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years