Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

you guys are really banking on them making the c7r the beast it is IRL, they might just give it the same treatment as the GTE aston:unsure:, I hope not but I'd expect it. the GTE aston vantage (WEC) is very close and competitive with the c7r if you look at some 2015(and '14) le mans when they ran together. SMS should bump the aston to be on par with a (hopefully) very competitive c7r, but I'm worried instead the c7r will be downgraded in a way like the aston was so it doesn't dominate all the old GT3's. I doubt they will do any more BOP though so yeah I'm gonna have to wait and see how the vette performs out of the box first.

This was my headache of a sprint race. Well done @Adel Elsayed u kno we are cool but I think you got your full revenge for Dubai now. Some serious blocking this; better called defensive driving lol the pad use highlights every direction change u make to block me and counter every side I chose to go and absolutely no room whatsoever to stick a nose, really harsh but very clever driving nonetheless, Then to be finished off by the other Ruff to acquire damage then blow my engine in penultimate lap lol really tried abiding by the rules on this one and paid heavily for it, everyone that got past him had to do so with a slight contact which I didn't want to have at all cuz of dubai's incident, oh well next time perhaps, really wish u had a wheel, your a great driver but it's annoying driving in close proximity to you, its no fun cuz the direction changes are massive and I always get defense contact but #itsracing. Seems like u gave up in the last lap and pitted to end ur race there to give up those 3 points :whistling:.Terrible antics this round from the grid in Brno, seems the competitiveness has some fellas very desperate. Congrats to all

Last edited:
What if I beat the last driver to the sign up thread? Also on Assetto corsa its bigger grids so...

Bigger Grids Only Means U Have More People To Have To Battle With Lol As Id Imagine Once Its Out we will get some more racers to fill the group and if you did that fair enuff lol i want you here racing as u know so with that said i dont want to hear 1 more word on you quiting or post or article that your struggling or cant race u got another 4th and then a 3rd last night so all that im gonna quit and theres no point as cant challenge for title is Bull**** and then u go do that haha we keep telling you your getting just as fast as us but yet never seem to believe us keep up the good work

This was my headache of a sprint race. Well done @Adel Elsayed you got your full revenge for Dubai. Some serious blocking this; better called defensive driving lol the pad highlights every direction change u made to block me but very clever driving nonetheless, Then to be finished off by the other Ruff to acquire damage the blow my little engine lol oh well next time will be a different story, really wish u would get a wheel, annoying driving in close proximity to you, never know when u gonna swing right or left into me lol Terrible antics this round from the grid in Brno, seems the competitiveness has some fellas very desperate. Congrats to all

There Seems To Be Alot Of Moving Around After The Original Defense Move Is Made Not That Its Anything Major Just Your Meant To Move Once And Stay There Cant Cut Back Unless Safe To Do So But Im Not Blaming Adel For Anything As I Spoke To Him After The Race And He Told Me His Side and Ive Heard Nics Side So Racing Incidents In My Opinion. and Yet Again Another Week And Im Seeing Very poor driving From Some Of Our Grid and stupid moves being pulled off reports off people being hit off and they just keep going and contact ruining peoples races can we have 1 race where we have no problems on track God The Wheel spin League Went 6 Races Before They Had To Use The Stewards and Barely Have Any Incidents Yet We Are Suppose To Be The Top League On RD for PCars We Are Starting To Look Like A Group Of Amateurs And Its Embarrassing and Most Of All Its Letting The Group Down. If Things Dont Settle Down We Will Have Discuss This @Ben Milden and See What We Can Do.

Last edited:
Well you know what you're getting with the Z4, it's probably the best car for rookie's. But you have the McLaren, Aston V12 and Bentley too. That Bentley used to be a beast until they nerfed it, but people also forget to turn up the Restrictor on those cars before they race them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%