Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Bad news everyone. I might not be able to race the next race do to my work schedule. I hate that I'm gonna miss it because how close me and spiff are in the points. My job wants me to work nights on Wednesday from now on. So I hope I can make another race this year but it's not looking good :(

The Race Will Consist Of 3 Races with 10 laps Distance and 10 Minute Qualifying for Each. Official League Rules Apply So Everything's Kept Clean and Theres No Cheating ;) Just 3 Separate Sprint Races To Keep Everyone Racing :) and its a Change From Our GT3's Hopefully See You There.
@Ben Milden
@Andrew Holmes
@Adel Elsayed
@Gareth Williams
@Thomas While
@Dominic Ollivierre
@Indrek Maeots
@Benjamin McCluskey
@OllieRixon
@Ronnie Dewey
@Gareth Messham
@Omari watson
@Lance Loomis
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham
@George Crabtree
@Adam marks
And Anyone Else You Think Might Want To Try Out Racing With Us Hope To See A Good Few Of Our Drivers I Will Host To Start But Will Be Changed Depending On who Joins.

Car Race 1 (DTM) Track - Donnington GP
Car Race 2 (Formula B) Track - Watkins Glenn GP
Car Race 3 (LMP1) Track - Road America
Can't make 7:30 bytes can make 8pm so if your still around then I'll join

Bad news everyone. I might not be able to race the next race do to my work schedule. I hate that I'm gonna miss it because how close me and spiff are in the points. My job wants me to work nights on Wednesday from now on. So I hope I can make another race this year but it's not looking good :(
That truly sucks. I've been a shift worker for 17 years and rotate from days to nights every 2 weeks. As of the last 3 years I have been a vacation breaker so less nights more days. If worse comes to worse we can get together in a private race (with AI or anyone from the league who wants to join in) for the rest of the tracks to finish out the season. Either full race length or modified race length. It would suck to win the Amatuer points championship like this.

I would LOL.. but I'm the only one working that day. I hate that I made it to Nordschleife and couldn't get to Sonoma. And Spiff if you wanted to do that it's ultimately up to you since you are in the lead right now.
What time do you go to work on the 2nd and what do you wake up? I'm off so we could race early afternoon. I could use for my final practice. We can keep track of the points on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back