Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yeah, Tom is quite a steady driver, and Very fast.. I had to push the whole race to finish where I finished and was still a 1:04 off his overall time. I would have liked to have been up there racing with you guys, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards. We all had 3:55 lap times as our fastest, so I'd like to think it would have been a pretty close race for a bit. That Merc was fast Railer, I am not looking forward to that long straight at Nordschleife (which is really the only place to pass) in the BMW as you will just disappear into the distance. I'm so light on HP, if I have to run even the slightest downforce, I'm losing 10mph on the straights.

I think in Future races, if the Qualifying issues we Experience are going to be the order of the day, we will have to revisit some alternative starting methods. I know "Doc" got a super raw deal starting near the back of the pack after qualifying so well. And well it's just not fair to the people that put the time into practice and qualifying to have it voided by a glitch in the game.
What I'm proposing is if we encounter an similar issue moving forward to the race is we start a REASONABLY paced Parade Lap based on Qualifying and then do a Rolling start! That's the only thing I can figure would correct such an issue. And if we have a glitch in Qualifying like last night we immediately restart the session instead of letting it boil over into the race, as obviously there were some Sync issues.

Sad to say I will have to skip this weeks race as well. Going to a beer festival. This is my third missed race so of you want to put my spot up for grabs I'll understand that and will be happy to be a reserve from now on. However, I havent lost interest at all and I want to continue racing with you guys since it's real fast and very fun, fair racing!

Sad to say I will have to skip this weeks race as well. Going to a beer festival. This is my third missed race so of you want to put my spot up for grabs I'll understand that and will be happy to be a reserve from now on. However, I havent lost interest at all and I want to continue racing with you guys since it's real fast and very fun, fair racing!

I would rather keep you ola as your motivated but u need to make races or it's pointless @Adam Morris

FNGTC GT4 SEASON 1

View attachment 109932

Rules and Regulations

On Track

• Drivers must respect the track limits at all times during official sessions.
  • Drivers must respect other drivers on track.
  • Drivers must only make an overtaking move when it is likely contact will not be made.
  • Drivers must obey all rules and flags.
  • During practice / qualifying, drivers who are on a hot lap must turn on their lights.
  • During practice / qualifying, drivers not on a hot lap must give way to drivers who are.
  • During the race, at least one mandatory pit stop must be made for a change of tyres.
  • During the race, if there is a mass disconnect, the race will be rescheduled.
  • There must be at least ten participants for each race to go again.
  • The weather system will run: Dry > Dry > Random.
View attachment 109936

Teams and Drivers

• The driver line-up may not change after the season has started.
  • Drivers will not be allowed to change cars after the season has started.
  • Both drivers in a team must use the same car with a similar livery.
  • Team names may be changed once per season.
View attachment 109937

Event Calendar

View attachment 109934

View attachment 109938

Race Format

QUALIFYING: 10 minutes both sessions (TOP 3 FROM FEATURE RACE MAY NOT QUALIFY IN THE SECOND SESSION)

RACE FORMAT: The laps will be on the race threads each week There will be a feature race and a sprint race as in GP2 the sprint will be roughly half the feature

Drivers

@Theo Faull
@Mark I Jackson
@Matt Brigden
@spiderbaby
@jonnyuk3 BMW M3
@Brooklyn42 BMW M3
How do ienter any help

I think in Future races, if the Qualifying issues we Experience are going to be the order of the day, we will have to revisit some alternative starting methods. I know "Doc" got a super raw deal starting near the back of the pack after qualifying so well. And well it's just not fair to the people that put the time into practice and qualifying to have it voided by a glitch in the game.
What I'm proposing is if we encounter an similar issue moving forward to the race is we start a REASONABLY paced Parade Lap based on Qualifying and then do a Rolling start! That's the only thing I can figure would correct such an issue. And if we have a glitch in Qualifying like last night we immediately restart the session instead of letting it boil over into the race, as obviously there were some Sync issues.
Oh boy I hope you have no issues at the Schlief then.. thats one long parade lap :confused: lol

Q: This is a great circuit, which corner do you find the most challenging?
A: Turns 6 and 7 are being the most difficult for me so far car just doesn't seem to enjoy it
Q: Do you prefer the full Circuit de la Sarthe or this shorter circuit?
A: I Prefer The Full Circuit
Q: Will your car suit this circuit?
A:It Seems To Yes The Constant Turns and Traction zones are working well for my car
Q: Where do you aim to finish this weekend?

A:Top 2

NEWS

The first race will be delayed until next week. This is because the promised amount of sign ups didn't happen and as the rules state we need at least 10 drivers

Sorry to those who have signed up but I'm sure in the interests of the league I'm sure you can understand

@Theo Faull
@Mark I Jackson
@Matt Brigden
@spiderbaby
@jonnyuk3 BMW M3
@Brooklyn42 BMW M3

@[B]TheNASCARfreak[/B] Aston Martin
@lightweight1980 Aston Martin
Anybody wants a race i be holding a public lobby all night gt3 any clean racers welcme.psn lightweiit1980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back