2015 Blancpain Endurance Series: Monza Race (Re-Live Stream)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Blancpain Endurance Series Monza.jpg

As today has been an extremely busy motorsport day, with the Chinese Formula 1 Grand Prix and the opening round of the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone, a brilliant racing series got overlooked by many as the Blancpain Endurance Series had it's season opener at Monza.

So in this article no titles of the winners, no spoilers giving away the results and not even a press release, but only three hours of brilliant endurance racing and an tasteful image of a series that hasn't said good bye to some good old grid girls.

Enjoy and leave your (re-live) race comments below.

Because your government has something against YouTube live @Bernd Graf.

Click below for a work-around
Download the "HOLA" app for your Google Chrome browser and browse the site or youtube from another area that is supported :)

Maybe we need to invite the series to have a race here in the US Watkins Glen maybe?
That will still not make the video of the race available in Germany. It's really a political decision that has to do with the copyrights watchdogburothingy.

And in countries where the series are aired on TV they mostly haven't got access to the Youtube streams either.

59 Cars on the grid??? I've never seen that before! Ferraris, BMWs, Nissans GT-Rs, Porsches, McLarens, Lambos, Vettes, Jaguars, Bentleys, and probably some I'm forgetting. I'd say this new GT3 formula is a success!

Yeah, I'm used to the other sprint GT series they used to air here that had 18 cars. I watched a race from Nogano last week that only had 18 cars. Must have been a sprint series? It had 2 hour long heats and older cars like the Gallardo.

Looks like the Huraca GT3 will be a title winning car, 1:47.2xx on Monza is crazy fast... must of had optimum track conditions. The R8 LMS ultra looks good as well, lots of little winglets channeling air, hopefully the 650s will make some progress too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%