The Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour endurance race is one of the the largest motorsport events held in Australia. RaceDepartment is proud to provide a live stream broadcast all weekend long of this stunning endurance race on one of the world's most iconic racing circuits: Mount Panorama Bathurst.
The 12 hours of Bathurst is the only international endurance race held on Australian shores. With 53 teams competing in this years race, the only logical track to play host to this titanic battle is the iconic Mount Panorama: 6.2 kilometres of undulating twists and turns as the cars snake their way up the mountain (literally), and then back down again along the Conrod Straight (the longest straight on any race track in the Southern Hemisphere), GT3 cars will readily reach speeds in excess of 270 kph.
Saturday 7th February
Live streamed coverage will start at 7:30am AEDT (20:30 GMT).
All times are listed in Australian Eastern Daylight Time: AEDT = +11 GMT
Main Event Times
- 07:45 - Practice Session #5. (60 minutes)
- 12:55 - Qualifying #1 (60 minutes)
- 14:05 - Qualifying #2 (Class A only) (20 minutes)
- 08:55 - Formula Ford - Race #1 (35 minutes)
- 09:45 - Improved Production Cars - Race #1 (35 minutes)
- 10:35 - Radical Sports Cars - Race #1 (25 minutes)
- 14:35 - Formula Ford - Race #2 (35 minutes)
- 15:25 - Improved Production Cars - Race #2 (35 minutes)
- 16:15 - Radical Sports Cars - Race #2 (45 minutes)
If you're an Australian resident and have access to Channel 7 and 73 (7mate) on Freeview TV, then you can watch all the action from the comfort of your couch on your Television for free, from 05:30 AEDT onwards.
If you're an international viewer or an Australian who isn't able to situate your rear-end on the couch in front of the TV, then you can watch the LiveStream provided on our live stream page and chatbox from 05:30 AEDT onwards.
- 05:35 - Pit Lane Open (15 minutes)
- 05:50 - Bathurst 12 Hour (12 hours)
For the first time this year, Australia will get a taste of the Bentley Continental GT3 which won the Blancpain Endurance race in 2014 at Silverstone. The relatively gigantic Bentley looks almost out of place on a race track, however it commands respect with the speed and power under it's enormous bonnet.
There are six classes racing in this years main event.
Class A GT3 - Pro-AM
- Bentley Continental GT3
- Porsche 911 GT3 R
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
- Ferrari 458 GT3
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT3, and the
- Aston Martin Vantage GT3
- Will include all the cars listed above in the Pro-AM class, with the additions of the 2012 McLaren MP4-12C GT3, and the Nissan NISMO GTR GT3.
- An all-Porsche affair with eleven teams, each using either the Porsche 997 GT3 Cup, or the 911 GT3 Cup S.
- Lotus Exige Cup R
- Ginetta G50 GT4
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4
- BMW 135i E82
- BMW 1M Coupe E82
- BMW 335i E90
- BMW E46 M3 GTR
- Audi TT RS 2.5 Turbo
- Daytona Sportscar Coupe
- Mazda RX8 GT
- Mazda 3 V8
- Pace Innovations Focus V8
Mount Panorama, or as it's more commonly known, Bathurst, is the longest, most legendary, and most dangerous race track that Australia has to offer. It's best known for the epic battles between Holden and Ford in the V8 Supercars Bathurst 1000. However, whilst the 12 Hour race is lesser known to the general public, it is for my money, a better event. The cars are nicer looking, faster and more populous, and the race itself is twice as long as the V8 Supercars race.
Make sure to bookmark our live stream page and popular chatbox and enjoy the Australia's toughest race of the year with other endurance fans from around the world. Timing is available here.