2015 Ace Race #8, Britian: Post race discussion

eQ20E.jpg

Looks like abit of lag and retarded contact physics. Similar to my spin when fighting Klop despite there been zero contact on my screen, it definitely felt like it.

There seemed to be a fair bit of lag during that race too. I swear at one point a green origin car appeared in front of me then disappeared 2 seconds later.

There seemed to be a fair bit of lag during that race too. I swear at one point a green origin car appeared in front of me then disappeared 2 seconds later.

I was watching the broadcast and at one point Cem in the green Origin car started lagging like crazy and dropping down the order temporarily. May just have been him seeing as he disconnected later. Watching the race he seemed to be the main car lagging.

There was one point when Cem dissapeared from the server, his stream stopped and we couldnt hear him. And then he came back and everything was alright lol (until he disconnected for good that is)
I have that too at our new flat... For some reason the connection tends to stop for a few seconds and then starts working again properly... I have a bad feeling about the race like this... :D

sorry? my fault? I do not think so. I still have not come off when touched me the first time I have unbalanced the car and for this then I extended to him touching it . because he told me sbilanciatola hoavuto machine and a slight oversteer . if you see more and I braked at the same point as well tours before , however it will decide the leadership race . From quà it is better understood .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.9%