2015 Ace Race #7, Germany: Post race discussion

44:27

The driving standards are definately gone. The way Gobbi crashes the way Rens gets collected or collects someone the reason WHY WHY WHY people turn their cars with 3 wheels no wings in order to make it what back to the pit? My race gets ruined because Reira turns the car around in the middle of the track with 3 wheels. Think about the reasoning if there is any why he would turn the car around in the middle of the track WITH 3 WHEELS and NO WINGS.
Is this the type of behaviour that we want in FSR?
Is this the type of decision making that we want in FSR?
Definately 3 people deserve a 1 race ban at least for their actions.
This start felt like a public server, no profesionalism no sense from some who spoil it for many.
40% out of the field after lap 1 not even a restart as well.
But i dont care about the restart i care about the decision making that gets allowed within FSR.
This should have severe consequences or is it just me?

I'm sorry, I also harms me piteously with the incident that occurred shock you can not avoid a bug in my rfactor shock after I remain frizz sorry, but it is your way to express to the other drivers!
greetings

Is it really that hard to figure out that this would happen? When the update came out i talked with one person about it that this was a retarded update by taking away T1. After that I decided to not practice much for it. Actually I have no idea how I managed to survive that taking in consideration that I started last.

Anyway one Hero is enough to go Mad Max style.:D

Then you should have complained on the track testing thread, everyone can predict the problem after it happens...

Btw, if this turn is impossible, then FSR should never consider racing 26 cars at Monaco again.

I didn't predict the problem after it happened, I made a comment to someone that in fact is part of the test team and told him that T1 race start was going to be fun. That's all, in the end its same for everyone , im not blaming the track at all. The problem are those that try to be Hero's on the first lap.

The driving standards are definately gone. The way Gobbi crashes the way Rens gets collected or collects someone the reason WHY WHY WHY people turn their cars with 3 wheels no wings in order to make it what back to the pit? My race gets ruined because Reira turns the car around in the middle of the track with 3 wheels. Think about the reasoning if there is any why he would turn the car around in the middle of the track WITH 3 WHEELS and NO WINGS.

I raised the same question last year and experienced members like FTS owner said it is perfectly reasonable to drive a full lap without wings.

Oh well.

Last year we had screens falling, now I had my wheel falling of my desk, grats to the podium.
Is that the new wheel that you were really happy with? :p Anyway sorry about your DNF.

I raised the same question last year and experienced members like FTS owner said it is perfectly reasonable to drive a full lap without wings.

Oh well.

Yeah perfectly reasonable to DRIVE. Crashing people is completely different story.

FTS owner said it is perfectly reasonable to drive a full lap without wings.

Hah. Sure, I still think it is. If the driver rejoins the track once its completely clear, drives off the racing line and at a speed which allows him to stay in control of his damaged car (which was the case on the occasion I said that) without putting others at risk, I don't see the problem. If someone rejoins while other drivers are racing, puts them at risk and crashes them instead, then he should be prepared for a very heavy penalty.

Hah. Sure, I still think it is. If the driver rejoins the track once its completely clear, drives off the racing line and at a speed which allows him to stay in control of his damaged car (which was the case on the occasion I said that) without putting others at risk, I don't see the problem. If someone rejoins while other drivers are racing, puts them at risk and crashes them instead, then he should be prepared for a very heavy penalty.

let people drive 200 km/h on public roads without restrictions... and if they crash and kill someone, let them prepare for very heavy punishment. I think you understand where Im pointing.. its just dangerous

I'm sorry, I also harms me piteously with the incident that occurred shock you can not avoid a bug in my rfactor shock after I remain frizz sorry, but it is your way to express to the other drivers!
greetings
you tried to turn your car around in the wrong direction with 3 wheels and no wings... all u had to do was press ESC. Why would you even ???????????????

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%