2015 Ace Race #7, Germany: Post race discussion

Im really curious to see the post race checks!
Reira banned 1-2 races hopefully for reversing and going forward again whilst being horizontal on the track with 3 wheels.

And ofcourse this guy in t1
11651165_1594830337466830_1090484929_n.jpg

I assume we would have a restart next time around.
if 50% dnfs the first lap i think it should be restarted.

everyone have a personal opinion....for me t1 isn't a turn that you must use the brake....is not t1 of spa or Monza....6 drivers ahead satherley don't use brake...i can't imagine that he brake...maybe i have evalueted wrong the episode, but everyone can wrong...nobody is perfect...
and you Chris, you aren't in a position for judge me, sure, you aren't the schumi of fsr....

Unlike you, I took full responsibility for that ****** (publicly, on the forum), I don't know why you didn't protest because I would have missed the next race without complaint. In the case of hockenheim, I don't think it matters whether I protest or not because it affected many more drivers than just you and I.

Re: being cautious on lap 1, t1: it's common sense to approach the first corner with caution. On this occasion I left the inside line completely open as I expected a car to be there (turns out someone got a bad start behind me, I was unaware). I also picked up aero wash understeer on the cold medium tire and would have gone off the track if not for slowing adequately. Yes the 6 drivers ahead of me went through t1 harder than me, but you saw the result when a few went wide, right?

If you weren't in kamikaze mode, you could have easily passed me on the open inside line. However, you were going so fast that you weren't even going to make the corner without cutting on the exit anyway.

I'm willing to forgive and move on, it would have been easier if you took a tiny bit of responsibility for the crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas, i wrote days ago my responsability...and i write you my excuse for you...i don't use much caution...but if i remember, is the first time that i cause incident of first corner.... I want only explain the motivation of my maneuver...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%