2015 Ace Race #7, Germany: Post race discussion

I think all divisions should go to the WC points system. The current system encourages those to drive around just to get points.
There may be an unintended consequence to this change.
At present for every lap 1 nutcase there is probably at least one driver that thinks "I'm going to stay safe and finish for 10 points". Without the 10 points its "well its top 10 or go home".
So yes damaged cars would be eradicated but so too a measured drive for the 10 points.

Maybe a rule that if you cant achive 107% of your best race lap in the car due to damage you retire.
Might achive the intended purpose without the lap 1 bravery consequence.

Christian, point is different: You have to prevent those situations, not to wait until somebody will crash with car which was probably not even repairable - like Valeriano did last time in Austria PRO..

I understand but I disagree. In these years I demonstrated I can drive for a couple of laps damaged and undrivable cars without creating any kind of problem; you never know if you can continue or not if you don't pit (missing wheel excluded).

I also started my first lap of free practice when the field was waiting Q1 green lights, or raced with physical problems (Carlos is my reference point in that :cool:); always without get any negative comment or a penaly. So, if somebody can't do it, it doesn't mean nobody can do it; I think FSR is not for everybody.

I also disagree if FSR staff is altering first corner becouse of yesterday accident. Same reasons.

I understand but I disagree. In these years I demonstrated I can drive for a couple of laps damaged and undrivable cars without creating any kind of problem; you never know if you can continue or not if you don't pit (missing wheel excluded).

I also started my first lap of free practice when the field was waiting Q1 green lights, or raced with physical problems (Carlos is my reference point in that :cool:); always without get any negative comment or a penaly. So, if somebody can't do it, it doesn't mean nobody can do it; I think FSR is not for everybody.

I also disagree if FSR staff is altering first corner becouse of yesterday accident. Same reasons.

Who said they altered the first corner? Only thing that was altered was the grass pitboxes.

how dare you to say i had the whole track to the right. This was your fault and your fault only. You had to press escape instantaniously. I hope FSR realises that this behaviour is not acceptable in any way and is maybe acceptable in any public racing server online but not in FSR.
How dare you to say but you. No "but you" dont point a finger at me and please think about what you did, what your thoughts where about turning your car in the wrong direction and causing a clearly avoidable retirement and thus 7 hours practise down the drain.
In my opinion you should get a 1 race ban at least.
Talking about racebans
Gobbi is in this same category
Look at Gobbi acting like the terminator of FSR
i terminator??? Have you seen my races?? I don't finish 3-4 races because many drivers ruined my race...but i never protest like a kid , or ask ban for everyone...

i'm sorry with shaterley, but t1 is a turn that you drive with full gas...espaccially in the start...in front of me all drivers drive to the limit at t1 and don't brake...but i don't know what is the reason that he brake and he go little wide...he had enought space ahead...maybe i think that he have seen the incident of klop and he broke...but i was 50-100m before t1, and i don't saw the incident,and i can't imagine shaterley broke in this way...

he kick me out 2 times in barhein and now it happens to me....1-1 and i don't protest in Bahrein...and i don't wrote that shaterley is new terminator of fsr and request ban.... So Chris, next time, before accuse everyone, think good...

but t1 is a turn that you drive with full gas...espaccially in the start...

LTj5W8x.jpg

i'm sorry with shaterley, but t1 is a turn that you drive with full gas...espaccially in the start...in front of me all drivers drive to the limit at t1 and don't brake...
are your serious? many things not suitable for public forum is going through my mind after reading this verbal vommit...
Bernie says: Think before you drive.... As we can see, some people are not even able to think After they drove...

If you really think this, you deserve every accident and every penalty you got in past races... Im not even gonna to explain you, whats wrong with your opinion and that situation itself, cos it would be clearly utter waste of my time.

Edited: To stay politically correct :roflmao:

Last edited:
Well or just giving them an even lower amount of points, aka 1 or 2 points. Just in case they got to pass a preQ session, so they deserve more than those who couldn't pass it.

I think the 10 points was just created to get all finishers in Grid 1 at least in the same level of the winner of Grid 2. Of course, since the number of FSR drivers have decreased a lot in the last couple of seasons, we haven't had a Grid 2 for a long while...

David, if there is any driver in FSR driving just to get 10points for ducking and finishing safe, out of top10, he has no place in this league I think..
I think every driver is there to race. I for one want to get a top 10, not just cruise around.
Interestingly the strategy you talk about would have you in P8 in the championship BTW with 70 points.
I just mean that you may as well take more risks if there is nothing but top 10, do we want more risk taking?
I simply point out that if its only to remove dangerously slow damaged cars (which is what its discussing) there is a simpler way that doesn't change the points system.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%