Thomas Satherly(5.00)
Q1: Clean
Launch control: Started from pitlane
Log: N/A
Pit exit: Clean
Tyre rules fulfilled: DNF

Incident #1
L17 s3 back straight, L19 beginning s2, L20 beginning s2
He basicly has no awareness and causes multiple collisions.
This is the first time i ever filed a report and my advice is to watch the accidents and scroll forward with him onboard for 3 laps in fast forward.
Its instantly noticable that this guy needs a lesson even if it is just a harsh slap on the wrist i dont care but even Senna would be embarresed how he drove.
This is not how we drive in fsr.
Thanks for your time

Director: L17 s3 back straight, Chatzipantelis hits De jong when pulling out of slipstream, hits him again when beside him, and nearly a third time. No damage, warning to Chatzipantelis. Way too risky driving.

L19 s2, de jong and Chatzipantelis side by side braking for hairpin, Chatzipantelis car is not braking straight and goes towards De jong. -Warning to Chatzipantelis

L20 s2, de jong is along side Chatzipantelis at turn in point, de Jong stays on inside line and Chatzipantelis leaves not enough room.

Verdict: L17 s3 Warning to Chatzipantelis for touching when pulling from behind slipstream. -0.25 Chatzipantelis for going right into de Jong, making contact a second time, when beside him on back straight. Warning for swerving and nearly making contact again.
L19 heading into hairpin, Chatzipantelis slightly goes left, no contact or very minor with de Jong, de Jong then on grass locking brakes. Warning to Chatzipantelis to keep your car straight when you are that close under braking to another driver.
L20 s2, +2sec to Chatzipantelis, -0.5SR
Total +2sec to Chatzipanteils and -0.75SR

Incident #2
L21 turn 6-7
I went for an overtake and George having no awareness or just closing the door without leaving room whilst im on the inside and alongside him.
Ruining my suspension.
This might be with a different frame of mind since he already rammed me of the backstraight in lap 17-18-19
This guy is crazy and i dont say that out of frustration i say that out of observation.
Pls fast forward 3-4 laps on board with him from lap 16-17 and you will see someone who doesnt care a thing about respect on track.

Director: L18 exiting hairpin close or minor touch. No damage/time loss no action taken.
L18 s3 back straight minor touches. De jong moves towards centre of track, 1 sec later, Chatzipantelis moves[quicker] to centre of track. Both drivers moved towards each other, but de Jong was there first, just.
L18 chicane contact. De Jong had part of his car alongside Chatzipantelis, but no room left by Chatzipantelis at Chicane.
L21 turn 6-7 nothing.

Verdict: L18 out of hairpin, close call maybe minor contact no damage. Warning to Chatzipantelis.
L18 s3 back straight. Warning to Chatzipantelis as de Jong had moved to the centre first, and contact. -0.25 to Chatzipantelis.
L18 Chicane +10seconds to Chatzipantelis. -1.00SR Chatzipantelis
Total +10seconds to Chatzipantelis and -1.25SR

Incident #3
L1 1:33
Reyes hits Ragusa from the back, destroying the rear wing and consquentely ruining the whole race to Ragusa

Director: Reyes runs up the back of Ragusa. Others were backing off in that part of the track.

Verdict: +45sec to Reyes, -2.00SR

Incident #4
L5 last corner
Side by side, Reyes brakes very late, locks his front right, cuts the chicane and takes the position by doing so.

Director: Partington was beside Reyes at turn in point. Reyes cuts chicane. He took position next straight without tucking in behind Partington. Position not given back.

Verdict: +5seconds to Reyes, -0.75SR for Reyes.

Incident #5
L31 1:08
Daniel Kish try to overtake me, but he strikes me and drive me into a spin.

Director: Kiss has his wing next to part of Gobbi car at turn in point. No room left by Gobbi.

Verdict: No protest from Kiss, no action.

Incident #6
L9 0:36 turn 8-9
Michi Hoyer have a damage car(front wing) and he breaking force before chicane and he cut the chicane. After He don't leave the position.

Director: Hoyer cut chicane, Hoyer gave position was on next straight before hairpin.

Verdict: No action

Incident #7
L9 0:48
Prieto don't leave me enough space on the right, and he force me to leave gas pedal to avoid accident with Hoyer. He had enough space on the left side.

Director: 2 cars appraoching a slower car but on the same lap. No foul by Prieto. Just have to let the other car go and tuck in behind, same as any other time.

Verdict: No action

Incident #8
L18, L20
On the ending phase of lap 18, actually on the last chicane, de Jong hit me when there was no gap whatsoever.

In lap 20, he hit me again, as he went into the grass, lost the car and hit my car's back end.

Verdict: See incident #1 and incident #2

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%