2015 Ace Race #3, China: Post Race checks

Who pleaded to have anything over turned..am saying that with these driving errors that hurt no one..a 10 sec pen is available over a 30..a spin that wrecks others is also a driving error that goes unpunished despite the effect to others...i struggle to see the difference...as i said..f1 introduced 5 sec pens for a reason

Well if you think about it, 5-seconds penalties don't work in FSR. This means 90% of time driver will not lose any position when nobody is within 5 seconds, so he can cut as much as he want. F1 gives the 5-second penalty live so that's a bit different.

Am not saying he shouldn't be penalised john..ofc he should be if it's in the rules..am saying lumping a 30 sec pen is disproportionate to running wide 4 times..a more common sense appoach would be say more than 3 times upto 10% - 10 secs..11-15%- 30 secs..over 16%-20% 60 secs an over 21% leave the league..f1 recognised that every minor iinfraction gettin a 10 sec stop go wasnt fair compared to drivers who ruined others races..hence this new 5 secs in the pits which reflects fairness...michi should have a pen for them driving errors but no 1 else got hurt..and the function in gpcos is there..and good explanation @Martin Hodás thx

Last edited:
Am not saying he shouldn't be penalised john..ofc he should be if it's in the rules..am saying lumping a 30 sec pen is disproportionate to running wide 4 times..a more common sense appoach would be say more than 3 times upto 10% - 10 secs..11-15%- 30 secs..over 16%-20% 60 secs an over 21% leave the league..f1 recognised that every minor iinfraction gettin a 10 sec stop go wasnt fair compared to drivers who ruined others races..hence this new 5 secs in the pits which reflects fairness...michi should have a pen for them driving errors but no 1 else got hurt..and the function in gpcos is there..and good explanation @Martin Hodás thx

It was what teams agreed before the season. I didn't see someone pretending for change.

First post updated with cuts. Ragusa only has 4 cuts so penalty removed.

There are still 1 incidents for me to review yet.

Not sure what the process is to go abut the ACE equivalent of COA, but I don't have an issue with anyone wanting to appeal these results.

Lap 39: http://1drv.ms/1bRZzld ( here I'm wide, but the curb have a wrong design... I find that is stupid have the part red/White after the part grey in the same line....)

Call Tilke GmbH offices to change it.

China_F1.PNG

If any rule should be changed should be that you have to keep 2 wheels on the Tarmac and not consider the kerbing part of the track. Would slow down lap times+ make it easier to judge what was a cut.

Also not sure on the feasibility of this but I know for example in Bahrain if you leave the track in certain sectors it warns you for a cut, would it not be possible to 1. In Q rather than give BOG pens for next race, just invalidate a cut lap live, and possibly 2. In the race give the driver a warning, as well as providing a flag in the driver log that makes indentifying cuts easier?

I feel sorry for the poor souls who have to pour over every live lap Q/R just to find cuts.

Why Michael has a DT? I can't read this thing in the rules. And also, I see his cuts are sometimes in the same lap, same lap should be one cut.

Because like George Chatzipantelis, who cut the pit exit in Australia 4 times or whatever, you just can't break a rule that much. Its either couldn't be bothered reading the rules or couldn't be bothered adhering to the rules. If do that by that amount, drive through next race.

ohn-Eric Saxén, post: 1994883, member: 10391"]Call Tilke GmbH offices to change it.

China_F1.PNG
[/QUOTE]
ok is right...but in official f1 if you touch the grey part or white line on the right, you are penalized? I don't know how it work the official rules.

ok is right...but in official f1 if you touch the grey part or white line on the right, you are penalized? I don't know how it work the official rules.

If people cut in F1 like you do in FSR, you probably wouldn't remain in F1 for very long. So many differences to compare. ;)

Last edited:
i was very slow.. and i was all laps behind some one.... ok, do you want dq for this race.. i accept... but DT for next race? wtf
i did 13° place -.- so crazy....

i cut for 33% of laps... then it is correct DQ....
but DT next race is to much!!!!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back