Resource icon

Skins 2014 Williams Mercedes Hybrid DHD&HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

2014 Williams Mercedes hybrid DHD&HD (Oldschool style mixed with Newschool style) - Car in DHD&HD size

Done from original CM textures in DHD(8096x8096)&HD(4096x4096) size. :cool:. Simply click inside the size you want and extract the "cars" folder into the game's main folder. Just refreshed the car by putting the 2014 numbers on it with their appropriate shape. The whole car is just a simple repaint and replacement of logos although it has new carbon and new nuts on it. (Note that Williams almost the hardest car to skin due to skinning restrictions ) ....

Read more about this resource...

let's move to AC mate, the game provide the skin templates and the car itself is easier to skin. so you can create your best there ;)
Currently I'm attending the motorcycle license so I don't have any spare money left. But I will see how it turns out , thanks.

Currently I'm attending the motorcycle license so I don't have any spare money left. But I will see how it turns out , thanks.
that reminds me, how old are you rite now? i took my motorcycle license in 19, and want to take car license in next year or two.
hope you pass the license test buddy :thumbsup: and be careful if you meet Mrs. Puff there

that reminds me, how old are you rite now? i took my motorcycle license in 19, and want to take car license in next year or two.
hope you pass the license test buddy :thumbsup: and be careful if you meet Mrs. Puff there
21. BTW who is Mrs. Puff ? :O_o: Just curious. You can tell me in PM if you want. Anyway I hope I will get a kind and helpful teacher. :cautious:

Good to see a mod from u again. :)
Thanks. I'm quitting modding for a while (1 or 2 year) but I will wait what CM can accomplish with f1 2015
If that game will be a great improvement in contrast to the older titles then I will consider returning to modding. Until then I will concentrate mainly on my studies and my personal life . And I also would like to give my thanks for all those who supported me and enjoy my work from the beginning. I really appreciate. I was more than happy todeliver high quality stuffs to you all f1 game fans . Cheers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%