2014 Williams FW36

So basicaly they make this nose to require the new height, so its basicaly the nose tip that determine the height. I Always thought that the nose had to meet a required height messured from a certain space from the front axle. Guess i was wrong, so we gonna see a lot of willy's then, there is realy no other way to get the required height if they messure it from the nose tip.

Wonder how it looks if they also include a stepped nose, from the side its pretty ok but from the front.:giggle:

Last edited:
_72575688_bfezxpvigaecci8-1.jpg

_72575690_bfe18qdiqaa13hq-1.jpg

So here it is...

Williams Martini Racing!

If you ask me, it's a decent livery but to be honest, I expected an even better one.

For example this one (the dark blue would be perfect for Williams and Martini Racing):

I feel the same. Of course that the Martini colors fits perfect in every single car and the Williams looks great but... to much white!

I quite like it.

If you look at what we have on the grid at the moment....

2x dark blues Red Bull/Toro Rosso
3 x Grey/Silver Merc/McLaren/Sauber
Dark-ish Green Caterham
3x Black Lotus and now sort of Force India and 50% of the Marussia

It's only the Ferrari and now the Williams that really bring a bit of colour to the grid.

I agree it looks a bit empty (the sidepods especially) and it could have done with a touch more of the Martini stripes in that area, but perhaps with the way they are going in the pre-season tests a few good results could attract extra sponsors to the car which will reduce the empty look a little bit.

But overall I still think it's a nice change over what they have had recently.

I agree it looks a bit empty (the sidepods especially) and it could have done with a touch more of the Martini stripes in that area (...)

Yeah, it's the sidepods. It looks so naked now. :D

But what really strikes me: Petrobras and Banco do Brasil are almost not visible. I thought they will play a bigger role...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%