Team ORSM

Yes, I understand, honestly. I am only dismayed by the slow responses. If the answer is no, just say no. I feel like I'm having to walk on eggshells.

So, let me approach this in the proper way then. May I please have permission to convert Bathurst to GSCE?

Hi Mick,

I am using the existing mod to base the poly counts and model objects from but the mod itself will essentially be scratch built in regards to models. Hopefully once that is done the ORSM guys will set about working their magic to provide the models those physics we all love and enjoy from their Rfactor 1 experience.
great news, be nice to skin the cars for next season.

Hi a bit of progress on the Nissan. Things will be pretty quiet over the festive period as it's a fairly busy time of the year for me as i am sure it is for most. nissan 1.jpg nissan 2.jpg nissan 3.jpg

Thought I'd post some pics of my scratch built Nissan Altima V8 Supercar, it is 2013 skinned, and also working on a 2014 version with some changes to the model re: aero.......

It is only a WIP but thought I'd post some pics....... let me know what you think??

Attachments

• Altima_WIP.JPG
    Altima_WIP.JPG
    456 KB · Views: 603
  • Altima_WIP1.JPG
    Altima_WIP1.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
I still hope to see the rest of 2012 liveries. The whole team has always made a wonderful job on each season released for V8 Unleashed that made the 2012 season a kind of miss, expecially for some retro Bathurst liveries. I still hope to saw them run virtually. So keep considering to made them see the light one day. Thanks.

The trouble is we were over half way there but then the V8Supercars site closed down and was taken over by a bunch that don't even keep the last 2-3 years of photos up on the site. Bigpond took all the photos down from 2001 right up to the 2012 season when they closed up. Also Inetpics.com has gone. This sight had shots of every round and back as far as 2005.
So we can't get the ref needed to finish all the teams for every round left to do. The worse thing is there isn't many to go. It's been a long time sins I've looked but I think there was only 4 teams or so, 8 cars to do. SBR, Gis SP Tools and Davison Rirwin Tools are two that I remember aren't done and there's about 5 different liveries for Tekno Motorsport. Those 5 are completely different and being a lesser team photos are even harder to find.

The work needed and the interest in the 2012 season didn't warrant the work.
Most are just interested in the cars today. We don't have the models of the cars after 2012 as the 2013 on is the COTF models.

Start made on the Commodore. Once have a rough shape of each will start looking into the detail of the bodies and then will look into all of the additional parts e.g. wings, front scoops, door handles, mirrors etc.

Attachments

• Holden 1.jpg
    Holden 1.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 488
  • Holden 2.jpg
    Holden 2.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 491

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years