Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

may not have been the best combo for a race, sorry :D
hope the stock car race will be better

Jorn, that combination was amazing. It was difficult and I think we all made mistakes and tasted the wall once or twice (even the untouchable @Oscar Hardwick ) but I don't think I've enjoyed a track/car combo that much for a long time. The whole time I had a smile on my face!

Like this ----->:D

Pace was good race 1, I had a good lap or two battling with @Kresh it was a shame you crashed out because we had a great battle last thursday. I think if I'd have qualified better (or actually, y'know set a lap) I could have battled with Reik since our pace was very similar :)

Race two was a shocker, although lap one saw heart-in-mouth stuff coming down the fast esses 3 abreast at one point! Unfortunately it ended soon after with some *light* contact with Jorn ;) ;) which I'm pretty sure would be classed as just a racing incident at this level but I still felt really bad, so sorry Jorn..I promise, I'm not usually that much of a liability :roflmao:

Anyway, cheers for the race everyone, it was fun :)

@bömii It's very fun to drive these around this track, the thing is I'm not consistent enough to drive it without crashing eventually. Some people here did and well done to them. It's one thing to have the pace, quite the other to have it for twenty minutes without fail...
Just one of those days I guess.
So I wouldn't say choosing this combination was a mistake. It's definitely different, but different is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back