Resource icon

MGP14 2014 Ultimate A.I. Physics + Performance Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
rkh submitted a new resource:

2014 Ultimate A.I. Physics + Performance Mod - closely resembles riders performances of 2014 season

Version 1.0
* Adjusted Bike Physics (Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP)
* Adjusted Individual A.I. Riders Performances + behavior in all three categories (reflects almost perfectly real life 2014 season standings and performances...each race has own characteristics and is different from the next)
* Adjusted Team Bike Performances for Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP bikes

The settings are as follows:
- Difficulty: REALISTIC
- Physics: PRO
- Manual shifting
- Auto-Tuck in (only...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
And of course, as you may have noticed...here is the CONTENT.MIX... needs to be copied and overwrite in DLC\dlc01 folder...sorry for the delay. but this mod only works with both files...I had issues with CONTENT.MIX size, so now I uploaded it to mediafire...ENJOY

***AGAIN, you need both DATA.MIX and CONTENT.MIX in order for the mod to work properly***

Last edited:
Mediafire has blocked your CONTENT.MIX (dangerous file :whistling:)
no such problems here. no such problems on my buddies machines. Obviously it is not a dangerous file, make sure your system has not been TROJANED, or other spamware causing you issues.

EDIT: I just double checked, no problem here or any other friend I have...If problem persists, I will try to find alternate way

You should have the option to ignore that. Can't be that hard. Other than that, I am not able to upload anywhere else. Very strange.

Sorry, but without CONTENT.MIX this mod will not work for Moto2 and Moto3...

any advice would be appreciated...

I try this mod, i like, but later try only CONTENT.MIX and the original data.mix and is perfect , the gameplay is perfect, thanks for your work.

Reactions: rkh
First thanks for the release, and Second someone who can download could please upload the CONTENT.MIX in another site , if not much to ask , thank you I can't test all the work together :(
Thank you for your work ;);)

JF1ad2.png

This is the famous problem everyone keeps talking about, I unfortunately am no exception. I'm not sure what's causing the problem for some and not for others, but this is a website problem so there's no one to blame here.

JF1ad2.png

This is the famous problem everyone keeps talking about, I unfortunately am no exception. I'm not sure what's causing the problem for some and not for others, but this is a website problem so there's no one to blame here.
there has to be a culprit somewhere. otherwise how do people download? I download from there all the time. Either it is the browser settings or an anti-virus program or something. But, could someone upload it to a site with no issues?

meantime, I am uploading to 4share...takes...for...ever

Last edited:
OK, it is now uploaded to 4Share.com, so check DOWNLOAD SECTION.

Also, I tested this mediafire issue on different browsers and one time I received the same error message as shown above. HOWEVER, right below was the option to download anyways...

4share is working. Many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. I also tried Mediafire on different browsers and it just gave me the option to download a download manager called iLivid but not the file.

Which file extractor are you using? WinRAR, 7Zip, or the default one? It might also be that you didn't download the file completely, seeing as it's 1.6 Gigs big.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%