Resource icon

MGP14 2014 Ultimate A.I. Physics + Performance Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Many thanks for the upload again Work perfesct , thanks!!!!!
And psychotic maybe your download broke is 1.6gb uncompress 3.3gb , did you have enough space??? try re-download again

I always use winrar and now i put the tick on " Keep broken files" when i extract and i replaced the content.mix with the original one. In game i don't have crashes, i will see if the mod is enabled or not playing some races. Anyway thank you for these replies :)

Do we need the other file to make it work properly? Does the pack work in every difficulty level?

Thanks for your work!
you need data.mix and content.mix file. then overwrite them in their respective folders. It has been specifically customized for the highest difficulty level as you can see in the description. Don't see why it should not work, but again, it has not been tested for lower levels nor was it intended for that.

you need data.mix and content.mix file. then overwrite them in their respective folders. It has been specifically customized for the highest difficulty level as you can see in the description. Don't see why it should not work, but again, it has not been tested for lower levels nor was it intended for that.

Is there other way to download content.mix? In 4shared I need a social network to download and I don't have any of them... Perhaps a torrent...?

Thanks for your help.

I have the mod installed now. Data and content.mix.

There is only one problem. I'm in career mode in Moto2 with MarcVDS in Qatar circuit. In free practice the best AI times were 1:58:000. In real life, as seen in official motogp web, in 2014 in Moto2 the best time was 2:01:146.

Why happens this? Of course, I'm in realistic difficulty level...

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.

I have the mod installed now. Data and content.mix.

There is only one problem. I'm in career mode in Moto2 with MarcVDS in Qatar circuit. In free practice the best AI times were 1:58:000. In real life, as seen in official motogp web, in 2014 in Moto2 the best time was 2:01:146.

Why happens this? Of course, I'm in realistic difficulty level...

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.
bro, read the instructions. you have to use the 4 second bug fix. not included in my mod.

Thanks for answers, friend.

And I have to use the 4 seconds bug fix in every track or only in certain tracks?
im so sorry, but if you do not read all of it, then I cannot help you. you need the fix for certain tracks, not all tracks.

people keep asking me how they can use my mod together with giovaneveterano 4 second bug fix. Which files were changed to fix the 4 second issue? That way I can tell people to just replace the file or whatever is needed...

appears to be bad news for the people who want to utilize Giovaneveterano and my mod together. Apparently, the 4 second bug fix has something to do with the A.I.Drivers.bm as well as the db_teams.bml file and that would be a conflict...

Last edited:
I am providing the following alternative. In order to utilize adjusted Moto2 and Moto3 riders and team performances, you need the CONTENT.MIX. However, that file is too large, so here is the DB_Teams + DB_Pilots.bml. Unpack CONTENT.MIX with mixfile remixer and then overwrite the two files in CONTENT/DB/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%