2014 Templates and Painting instructions

Yeah, I checked yours today. Everything ok.

Regarding shiny helmets, we have changed the shader now, so teams don't have to worry about it anymore. Submit shiny or not, they will not be shiny in final mod.

Hi, I have submitted payment for my team (Arnchu Racing)and requested to join the PRO league in GPCOS. Is it possible to have car numbers so I can prepare my liveries before the deadline?

Regarding the folder name, I wasn't quite sure if it was important or needed. If a specific folder name is needed my logic was to follow the example of "FISIR2012_team" (category abbreviation_team abbreviation) you provided. In our case I named the folder "PRO_AR" ("Category" = PRO_"Team Abbreviation" =AR) for Pro league Arnchu Racing. Was I correct?

It doesnt matter. Either the Mod will be 500MB to download every 3 Races or you have to download all the skins once before the first race and than only if someone change his skin
True but my point is that the skins download WHILE YOU RACE whereas when you download the skins all in one it's before you enter the game.

I have no idea if it has a big impact or not I just thought as there are quite a few cars with high res skins it may be laggy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back